Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Or your eyes, ask Harden
    Draymond has poked 3 guys (Lebron, JJ Redick, Harden) in the eyes .... just this season. Are we supposed to believe that these are all accidents?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Draymond has poked 3 guys (Lebron, JJ Redick, Harden) in the eyes .... just this season. Are we supposed to believe that these are all accidents?
      He flails his arms wildly with disregard for player safety. At worst its a foul and he can play dumb. Sometimes he gets caught, like when he hit lebron in the balls for his 2nd ball shot of that post season
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• First 3 pages of this thread are pretty funny. I saw some people talking about some guy named Skal...who the hell is that? Lol!

Comment

• nubreed000 wrote: View Post
          First 3 pages of this thread are pretty funny. I saw some people talking about some guy named Skal...who the hell is that? Lol!
          Skal?
          Nelson Mathew Skalbania is an engineer and businessman from Vancouver, British Columbia who is best known for signing a then 17-year-old Wayne Gretzky to the Indianapolis Racers of the World Hockey Association

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

He flails his arms wildly with disregard for player safety. At worst its a foul and he can play dumb. Sometimes he gets caught, like when he hit lebron in the balls for his 2nd ball shot of that post season
            He fuckin landed hard on Kawhi after a made basket.
            That idiot is trash

Comment

• was listening to a podcast with William Lou and Chris Haynes today gsw beat writer. Haynes said the raptors game was on in the warriors locker room this playoffs. believe he said second round. Durant was stretching watching the game and pascal had a couple baskets in a row. Durant said "this kid is unstoppable" pretty high praise from a guy who himself is unstopabble
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• I could see Masai creating a package around Pascal to get Anthony Davis in the summer if indications are good that Kawhi will stay.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                  I could see Masai creating a package around Pascal to get Anthony Davis in the summer if indications are good that Kawhi will stay.
                  i might cease being a raptor fan if we won a title and turned around and traded the most likeable homegrown talent we've ever had for a flake malcontent like anthony davis. hard pass

Comment

I could see Masai creating a package around Pascal to get Anthony Davis in the summer if indications are good that Kawhi will stay.
                    still hard to say. I can see him leave.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

We would have the cap room to sign AD in 2020 while keeping Pascal and Kawhi.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Skal?
                        Nelson Mathew Skalbania is an engineer and businessman from Vancouver, British Columbia who is best known for signing a then 17-year-old Wayne Gretzky to the Indianapolis Racers of the World Hockey Association
                        When the Racers folded in 1978 he sold Gretzky and 2 other players to the then Peter Pocklington owned Edmonton Oilers who joined the NHL the following year.

Comment

I can see Masai asking Kawhi who he would rather play with, Spicey or KD or both of them. Then encourage him to sign a 2 + 1 deal so it could be both.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I can see Masai asking Kawhi who he would rather play with, Spicey or KD or both of them. Then encourage him to sign a 2 + 1 deal so it could be both.
                            I love Pascal (how can you not) but bringing another A list player to him and Kawhi and this is a dynasty team potential

Comment

• Kawhi stays and it will have dynasty level potential as is. We will need replacements for kyle, gasol and ibaka in the near future to keep it going, but davis will not be required.

Comment

• Weird to be talking about trading Siakam when we're in the NBA finals and are up 1-0 with HCA. Honestly I think what Masai will do is just max out Pascal and hope to sign a huge free agent in 2020. The problem is 2020's class is pretty bad. Maybe Jamal Murray but he's an RFA and Denver will most likely match any offers, even a max offer.

Either way.. AD would be sweet, but a one year rental for Pascal seems more riskier than the DeMar move. DeMar had his chances. Pascal's first real go at it and he scored 32 in the NBA finals but also played some great defense. If we can convince AD to resign here before we trade for him than I'd do it.. but he would never do that.

Comment

Working...
                                X