Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Stud

    Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
    Jyd 2.0
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • #77
      KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Jyd 2.0
      Faster and more athletic version.
      What it do baybeeee!!

      Comment


      • #78
        KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Jyd 2.0
        jerome thinks he still needs to work on his bench celebration

        Comment


        • #79
          Washington's commentators were raving about him.

          Comment


          • #80
            For your reading enjoyment. Pascal pick was made on page 355. Lots of fun comments.

            http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ltl+2016+draft
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

            Comment


            • #81
              3inthekeon wrote: View Post
              For your reading enjoyment. Pascal pick was made on page 355. Lots of fun comments.

              http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ltl+2016+draft
              Some smart fans were all over it.

              Comment


              • #82
                Puffer wrote: View Post
                Some smart fans were all over it.
                Experts were comparing him to Biyombo and Tristan Thompson-lite. He is completely different player lool. I was wrong about him. He improved tremendously.
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                Comment


                • #83
                  3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  For your reading enjoyment. Pascal pick was made on page 355. Lots of fun comments.

                  http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ltl+2016+draft
                  Pretty funny when you go back. I think having Skal and Davis dropping so far down and yet still passing on them is what took people over the edge.

                  Skal still looks like he'll be a good player. Siakam is also 2 years older than Skal. So Skal could end up as the better player too. Sikam looks like he belongs in the NBA though. Just needs to work on his shooting.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Pretty funny when you go back. I think having Skal and Davis dropping so far down and yet still passing on them is what took people over the edge.

                    Skal still looks like he'll be a good player. Siakam is also 2 years older than Skal. So Skal could end up as the better player too. Sikam looks like he belongs in the NBA though. Just needs to work on his shooting.
                    I see siakam topping out as an energy glue guy that can be a #5 starter on a champion or a nice bench player. I definitely did not see that last year and would be glad to continuing eating crow as he improves
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      I'm not sure how I missed this during last year's player bios, but didn't realize Siakam has a soccer background, and that he didn't start playing basketball until his late teens.

                      A few weeks ago, we were debating what "skills" Siakam have. I suppose footwork can be added to that list (along with defense, speed). For a guy listed at 6'9", 230 lbs, he moves with a ton of ease.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Nilanka wrote: View Post
                        I'm not sure how I missed this during last year's player bios, but didn't realize Siakam has a soccer background, and that he didn't start playing basketball until his late teens.

                        A few weeks ago, we were debating what "skills" Siakam have. I suppose footwork can be added to that list (along with defense, speed). For a guy listed at 6'9", 230 lbs, he moves with a ton of ease.
                        Yep he was a better soccer player, so are his brothers, but his late father was a huge nba fan and it pushed him to chase the dream. Cool stuff
                        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            I think it's safe to say that Pascal has benefited greatly from the ball movement culture reset. Check out his AST%.



                            That's a huge increase, which probably doesn't happen if we are still running last year's offense where he's just making hand-offs or 3 ft passes back to our guards to reset the offense. Pascal has also been on the the receiving end of more passes, and he's being allowed to take a ton of 3's, even though he's missing most of them. Culture reset is real.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Hope we get to see him on Porzingis again.. he did such a great job last time around.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                                For your reading enjoyment. Pascal pick was made on page 355. Lots of fun comments.

                                http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ltl+2016+draft
                                He's definitely had a great stretch, but there were also a lot of fans crowing about how great TRoss was (and how he was better than DeMar) whenever he had a good stretch too. I'm rooting for Pascal to make a fool out of me, but consistency over the course of a full season is really important.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X