• nba_4_life
    replied
    Woj podcast with siakam, pretty long but it was a good listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0ygql2Be8

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Idk i think Giannis is the MVP. He makes his team so much better then Harden IMO. Harden is having a historic scoring season but giannis is also putting up numbers we havent seen since shaq. Plus i think it going to be hard for voters to give Harden back to back MVP. Mcmillian would be a good COY but i think id vote for Malone. He took the Nuggets from outside the playoffs last year to going head to head with the warriors for first and they might even have a chance to knock them off in postseason.
    Yeah thats a great choice for COTY, couldnt argue with Malone or Bud too. Its close on Harden v Giannis. Admittedly I love Harden and Houston, but replace Harden with a borderline all star like CJ McCallum, and they end up with a record like the Lakers, just with what they ask him to do and the injuries they delt with. To me Bud and the Bucks front office made the optimal roster and structure for Giannis to hide deficiencies and accent his skills, Harden is the offense.

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Idk i think Giannis is the MVP. He makes his team so much better then Harden IMO. Harden is having a historic scoring season but giannis is also putting up numbers we havent seen since shaq. Plus i think it going to be hard for voters to give Harden back to back MVP. Mcmillian would be a good COY but i think id vote for Malone. He took the Nuggets from outside the playoffs last year to going head to head with the warriors for first and they might even have a chance to knock them off in postseason.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    I think alot of this talk of russel MIP is simply due to the time of season we are in. The talking heads have nothing left to talk about so they have to debate obviously decide topic like this. IE. Look at the last few weeks people saying is Harden good enough to win MVP? Is Trae young ROY? It is obviously Giannis and Lukas award at this point and would be utterly shocked if they do not win it. Yet their has been tens of hours of time dedicated to harden for MVP in the last week. I think pascal will get 75 +% of the vote for MIP. Awards this year are pretty clear cut so media scrambling to make some sort of interesting talking point. The only good award race left is COY.. that would be something i would like to see debated not these other clear cut award races.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Paul123 wrote: View Post

LMAO! Just don't forget to get Kawhi this canine cooler because aside from keeping your pet cool, these cool pet beds for your pet are also great for soothing sore joints. In addition, a cool dog bed can provide many therapeutic benefits for several skin conditions and can even help in treating a variety of ailments.
    For sore joints you want to use heat not cold. Cold is good when you have swelling. Most pets like dogs prefer heat for sore joints/muscles, etc. I have a pet Rabbit and she has arthritis. We start up a fire for her in the morning and she cuddles up right next to it.

The cool pet bed is a good idea for the summer though when it can get really hot. Especially if you don't have A/C.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X