X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chris
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    Extension this summer huh.. wonder what he'll make? Does Pascal get the max?
    i think he's probably worth a max extension given his trajectory. it might even be a bargain in a couple years. it's the third contract max deals teams need to be really wary of giving out as they are pretty much the worst deals in the league if it's not to a true super duper star (ie. whoever gives butler a max this summer)

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    3inthekeon wrote: View Post
    But the question did say raw. Most of those guys were fairly polished when they arrived. Their 1st year, all Gobert could do was block shots and Pascal run.
    I was angling for two specific answers actually cause I was looking for comps where a guy had almost no basketball pedigree and was pretty unheralded out of the draft.

Jimmy Butler, who lacked much pedigree coming out of college and wasn't projected as much of a pro. And................... Dennis Rodman. Who really only started playing ball after high school, went NAIA and was as second round pick.

There are other names, for sure, but it's the lack of basketball pedigree that stands out. Siakam has really only been playing ball for 6-7 years. So, when we wonder if he has room to grow, yeah, he's got lots....

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    The Draymond green comparison was everywhere but we were way off. Pascal is a bit overrated as a playmaker right now. Hes basically a pure scorer, and a 1 on 1 scorer. His handles still make me go wooooah and not in a good way lol. But damn he can score.
    Yeah still has a ways till his skill is at the level of his athleticism, speed, hussel etc. Sky is the limit for this guy. I was skeptical that the Rico Hines summer ball was anything more than hype, but boy was I wrong.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    But the question did say raw. Most of those guys were fairly polished when they arrived. Their 1st year, all Gobert could do was block shots and Pascal run.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/2...raptors-future

Pascal Siakam Isn’t the MVP Right Now, but He Might Be in a Few Years

The forward has been the Toronto Raptors’ ace in the hole and could be the face of the franchise’s future

Leave a comment:

Working...
X