X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptor Jesus
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    I swear he is improving as the season goes on. That stepback jumpshot was smooth. If he develops a mid range game such as the step back out of the post, a fadeaway or a pull up, he can easily average 20 or 25 points a game.
    That's the counter to face guarding him, if he knocks down the midrange or has a step back/slash quick pull up he's effectively in double team and deny territory. Which would make Kawhi much better. Add to that 2 years ago he was in the G League and 2 years before that playing soccer or whatever and he's basically anti-bruno matter. With MVPs on the horizon.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Let's just say it. Everyone see's the similarities in his game to Giannis.

Leave a comment:

• Yuri Gagarin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    I swear he is improving as the season goes on. That stepback jumpshot was smooth. If he develops a mid range game such as the step back out of the post, a fadeaway or a pull up, he can easily average 20 or 25 points a game.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Pascal is so good. He's come so far so fast from being completely out of his depth starting in his rookie year.

Kind of making it look like we might have a star to pitch Kawhi on playing beside already, with Lowry and Gasol providing the past-prime star names for the sales pitch.
    IF he stayed, by next year Siakam could easily a legitimate 1B scorer averaging 21 a game. Lowry and Gasol even with another half step back would be quality starters that can bursts of stardom. We could be even better next year with no other moves just a full year of those 4 getting to know each other.

Please stay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X