X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

No big deal but I wish you hadn't bothered with this. I want to KILL the "where is kawhi going?" bullchit until after we win the chip. We got PLAYOFFS to concentrate on
    I hear you. However the speculation will probably continue.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Puffer wrote: View Post

I don't think you are wrong. No one knows what Kawhi is thinking, but he seems like a pretty reasonable and down to earth guy. Here are the factors I think he takes into consideration as to where he will go next season. In no particular order (might be a fun game to try and rank them in order of importance).
    • Chance to win a championship (does he want to just play for the Warriors or a team like that, and take the easy route)
    • Personal health and prolonging his career
    • Money (salary and endorsement opportunities)
    • Quality of the organisation
    • Quality of life for his family
    • Fit with his teammates (speaks to the quality of the organisation going forward)
    • The fans
    • Ability to NOT be in the spotlight every place he goes
    • General lack of bullshit
    Feel free to add factors, then in a couple of days I will revisit and rank what I believe is the correct order of importance.
    No big deal but I wish you hadn't bothered with this. I want to KILL the "where is kawhi going?" bullchit until after we win the chip. We got PLAYOFFS to concentrate on

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post

I kind of see what you're saying, but then you look at some of the winners from the last 8 years alone: Kevin Love, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, CJ McCollum, Giannis Antetokoumpo, Victor Oladipo..

Pretty nice company to keep. That type of shit registers to a guy like Kawhi who's been in the league since 2012 and seen these guys win and is making a decision of where and whom he wants to play with this summer
    I don't think you are wrong. No one knows what Kawhi is thinking, but he seems like a pretty reasonable and down to earth guy. Here are the factors I think he takes into consideration as to where he will go next season. In no particular order (might be a fun game to try and rank them in order of importance).
    • Chance to win a championship (does he want to just play for the Warriors or a team like that, and take the easy route)
    • Personal health and prolonging his career
    • Money (salary and endorsement opportunities)
    • Quality of the organisation
    • Quality of life for his family
    • Fit with his teammates (speaks to the quality of the organisation going forward)
    • The fans
    • Ability to NOT be in the spotlight every place he goes
    • General lack of bullshit
    Feel free to add factors, then in a couple of days I will revisit and rank what I believe is the correct order of importance.

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    I love Siakam, but he's gotta be able to play at a high level on his own as the main man on a team to be considered a top 10 player. I don't see that sort of potential in him, but man has he been good as the second option on a championship caliber team this season.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Superjudge wrote: View Post
    He's in the top 25 for MVP, why the fuck do they keep prattling on about MIP. It's such a lame award.
    I kind of see what you're saying, but then you look at some of the winners from the last 8 years alone: Kevin Love, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, CJ McCollum, Giannis Antetokoumpo, Victor Oladipo..

Pretty nice company to keep. That type of shit registers to a guy like Kawhi who's been in the league since 2012 and seen these guys win and is making a decision of where and whom he wants to play with this summer

Leave a comment:

Working...
X