Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    The cynic in me was thinking that maybe someone tried to leak about Siakam’s displeasure of his coach and the penalty he got, although retracted the news as false was to test the waters on what interest they can get from other teams. Sharks do roam around when they smell blood.

I feel management has some motives in this...

damn..Fan Paranoia is not healthy, lol

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

Think this is getting overblown. Remember Lowry had that quote about the championship season about how there was a lot of locker room stuff that happened, and we just didn’t know about it? Every team has conflicts and blow-ups. But winning cures all, and they aren’t doing much if that lately.
    Yeah, the last thing you want to see is guys smiling and hugging, getting all comfortable with body language that doesn't really care about 9 game losing streaks. We know all too well what those kind of teams used to look like.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Definitely lost his cool, beginning of the year and now again..not a good sign, I would say immaturity, but his 26, not a kid..of course no one likes 2 lose, but u can't be taking it on your teammates or coach..it's tough when u have won and now the team is breaking up in pcs, u gotta stay together, be a leader, not divider..hopefully this will teach him a lesson, hopefully..
    Think this is getting overblown. Remember Lowry had that quote about the championship season about how there was a lot of locker room stuff that happened, and we just didn’t know about it? Every team has conflicts and blow-ups. But winning cures all, and they aren’t doing much if that lately.

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    Or not, since he's one of our best defensive and offensive players.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
    Definitely lost his cool, beginning of the year and now again..not a good sign, I would say immaturity, but his 26, not a kid..of course no one likes 2 lose, but u can't be taking it on your teammates or coach..it's tough when u have won and now the team is breaking up in pcs, u gotta stay together, be a leader, not divider..hopefully this will teach him a lesson, hopefully..
    Trade him

Leave a comment:

Working...
X