Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Zach Lowe had some high praise for Siakam on his pod. Said he's definitely going to be an all-star if he gets a consistent jumpshot.
    that's big "if" unfortunately
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• keefec wrote: View Post
      Siakam's motor is one of the best I've seen among NBA bigs and is a pest defensively. He has the speed, height, and strength to guard anyone 3-5 and would become a stretch big if he can get a consistent jump shot. AKA he would be an Ibaka that's stronger and moves better
      I think he will closer to Draymond Green than Ibaka.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Shawn Marion might be the best player comparison I can come up with for Siakam. Interestingly the reverse also rings true (obviously not often the case when comparing legends to youngsters),Siakam might also be one of the closest player comparisons for The Matrix.

It's just such a unique player-type with that combination of length (I assume Pascal is longer), quickness/athleticism, and smarts/skill.

Comment

• Nice read: https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...rs-nba-career/

Comment

• Well worth it.

Comment

• Great read!

Comment

• Awesome! I love when they start and finish a story like that I got goosebumps. What a good kid man. Masai did it again.
                Last edited by KeonClark; Thu Apr 19, 2018, 05:19 PM.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• There has been such a change in Pascal's game from day 1 of the season until now. He could be in pretty much any teams rotation. How many NBA teams could he be a starter on? I don't have the energy to go through the league checking every roster, but I would hazard a guess and say five, and be an upgrade. am I crazy?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    There has been such a change in Pascal's game from day 1 of the season until now. He could be in pretty much any teams rotation. How many NBA teams could he be a starter on? I don't have the energy to go through the league checking every roster, but I would hazard a guess and say five, and be an upgrade. am I crazy?
                    Power forward is probably the weakest position position in the league. He’d be a starter on a lot of teams right now. I’d throw in a guess and say ~15

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Power forward is probably the weakest position position in the league. He’d be a starter on a lot of teams right now. I’d throw in a guess and say ~15
                      He'll be better than ibaka by 2020 easily

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                        Dunno .. you have Anthony Davis, Porzingis, Randle, Giannis, Al Horford, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Draymond Green, and LaMarcus Aldridge

You also have useful vets like Ibaka, Olynyk, Marvin Williams, Aaron Gordon, Illysova, Ryan Anderson, Tobias Harris, Jamychel Green, and Derrick Favors.

Then you have young comparables like John Collins, Lauri Markkanen, Saric, and Kuzma

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Dunno .. you have Anthony Davis, Porzingis, Randle, Giannis, Al Horford, Kevin Love, Blake Griffin, Draymond Green, and LaMarcus Aldridge

You also have useful vets like Ibaka, Olynyk, Marvin Williams, Aaron Gordon, Illysova, Ryan Anderson, Tobias Harris, Jamychel Green, and Derrick Favors.

Then you have young comparables like John Collins, Lauri Markkanen, Saric, and Kuzma
                          You named 22. A couple of those might be a toss up. Pascal could compare pretty favorably on a per 36 minute basis. Let's say he could arguably start on 8-10 teams. Nice draft choice. Aside from Bruno who was a flyer, it's pretty clear character is a huge issue for the draft brainiacs behind the Raptors choices.

Comment

• Nice, front page ESPN feature from one of their best: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rney-bench-mob
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Nice, front page ESPN feature from one of their best: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rney-bench-mob
                              Great read. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                                Nice, front page ESPN feature from one of their best: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...rney-bench-mob
                                Like the top comment as well

Fellow Cameroonia here. We're so proud of Luc, Pascal and Joel. Never has an African country had 3 bona fide NBA player the same season, let alone an (soon to be) all nba amongst them, 2 on teams with the best record in their conference and at least one one on a safe track for a championship this year.

You have to have been in Bafia to know that the odds of ending up as the main defender on Lebron James are.. unthinkably slim.
                                Who cares if they get swept? You're already a hero Pascal.

Comment

Working...
                                X