No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pascal is up to 35% on 2.5 attempts a game! He’s become one of our most consistent three point shooters. I’m sure most of us wouldn’t believe this for one second if we were told this 8 months ago. The growth continues!

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
      Pascal is up to 35% on 2.5 attempts a game! He’s become one of our most consistent three point shooters. I’m sure most of us wouldn’t believe this for one second if we were told this 8 months ago. The growth continues!
      it was shocking to me last night he did the steph curry turn and look at the opponents bench before the shot went in. as dwayne Casey said he used to not be able to throw rice into the ocean. now his shot is looking pretty nice
      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        it was shocking to me last night he did the steph curry turn and look at the opponents bench before the shot went in. as dwayne Casey said he used to not be able to throw rice into the ocean. now his shot is looking pretty nice
        HArd work man.
        Pascal is talented and blessed with a body made to run...but he also busts serious ass.

There is no magic pill.
        You want success, you work.

Comment

• Glad we didn't have to let Siakam go via trade.

Comment

• Watching Grizz. vs Cavs. Close game. Delon is playing great.

Comment

• Bruno is dominating the offensive glass.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
                Bruno is dominating the offensive glass.
                There was pretty much a whole lineup of ex raptors out their at one point

Comment

There was pretty much a whole lineup of ex raptors out their at one point
                  Tough to watch. Parsons is awful

Comment

• What type of player would you want to see in the front court with Siakam long term?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                      What type of player would you want to see in the front court with Siakam long term?
                      Kawhi leonard

Comment

Kawhi leonard
                        X2

Comment

• Raptors coach Nick Nurse has had confidence in Pascal Siakam’s three-point shooting all season.

Siakam proved Tuesday that that confidence in him was fully deserved.

The 24-year-old forward had 25 points — including going 4-of-5 from three-point range — to help Toronto down the Boston Celtics 118-95.

"I don’t know if I saw it coming this far, this fast, (but) you remember me saying, ‘look, he’s a good shooter, he’s going to start making ’em,"’ Nurse said. "I said that a lot early in the year.

"I know his mechanics are good, they’ve been good here now for 18 months. … It was just a matter of time, getting comfortable, seeing them go in in a game. So I’m not all that surprised."

Siakam tied a career high with his four three-pointers and also added eight rebounds in 30 minutes.

Comment

• ESPN has their top 25 under 25 list.. and Siakam made the list:

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              ESPN has their top 25 under 25 list.. and Siakam made the list:

Peyton's a bum. Pascal ranking 17??? Get that gawbage outta heah.

Comment

• NBA has some really good talented players that are under 25. I like that Marks had Siakam over Tatum because IMO he is better right now. Tatum is 4 years younger though.. so has way more room for improvement.. but Siakam's growth in such a short period has been pretty incredible.

Comment

Working...
                                X