Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Pascal fits the modern game. He primarily shoots 3's or lay-ups. There is no mid-range with Siakam.
    Only true because he's able to transform midrange shots - baby-hooks from 8-10 feet, sweeping layups from 7 feet out, etc - into layups.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post

Only true because he's able to transform midrange shots - baby-hooks from 8-10 feet, sweeping layups from 7 feet out, etc - into layups.
      Love the way he leans in after a spin move to turn everything short range into a layup.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Spicy's swooping layup skillz are off the chartz.

Comment

• My buddy, who was adorably trying to pretend he was up on ball because he knows I like it, called him "SKINNY P!" after he scored a basket on Sunday.

So, add another nickname
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            My buddy, who was adorably trying to pretend he was up on ball because he knows I like it, called him "SKINNY P!" after he scored a basket on Sunday.

So, add another nickname
            He is kinda skinny lol

Comment

• Comment

• Wonder where Pascal ranks for scoring since January 1, 2019. I took a short look but couldn't find it. Or more likely how to filter by date on the references I checked.

Comment

• Can't believe I'm closing in on 5000. I used to wonder about posters with that many posts, as I muttered "Get a life" to myself. I blame the Kawhi/Pascal effect.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                    Can't believe I'm closing in on 5000. I used to wonder about posters with that many posts, as I muttered "Get a life" to myself. I blame the Kawhi/Pascal effect.
                    I feel personally attacked...(17 thousand....and 1 baby)

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I feel personally attacked...(17 thousand....and 1 baby)
                      Did you name your child Vince or Jose or something raptors related?
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Did you name your child Vince or Jose or something raptors related?
                        haha took me a second to figure out what you meant

Comment

Can't believe I'm closing in on 5000. I used to wonder about posters with that many posts, as I muttered "Get a life" to myself. I blame the Kawhi/Pascal effect.

Comment

As we've learned, it's not just about raw post count, you have to look at the advanced stats: posts per 36min, likes per post, posting efficiency, etc.... lol. I didn't even realize I just passed 10K posts - probably happened sometime last week. Damn. Where's my frickin' gold watch, RR?

Comment

• I surpassed 10K as well. When did that happen??

Comment

• The summer of 2010! Wicked draft class

Comment

Working...
                                X