Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• planetmars wrote: View Post
    The summer of 2010! Wicked draft class
    lol. I just noticed we joined the site at the same, PM. And we've got about the same # of posts. Two Hall of Famers in the same draft class. The Jordan & Olajuwon of RR.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

lol. I just noticed we joined the site at the same, PM. And we've got about the same # of posts. Two Hall of Famers in the same draft class. The Jordan & Olajuwon of RR.
      Now kiss.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Now kiss.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Now kiss.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Did you name your child Vince or Jose or something raptors related?
            My wife and kids have been hitting me up for a dog for a couple years. I hate dogs. If kawhi stays I told them we can get a dog IF we name it Kawhi.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

My wife and kids have been hitting me up for a dog for a couple years. I hate dogs. If kawhi stays I told them we can get a dog IF we name it Kawhi.
              Just make sure the dog weighs more than 20 lbs - toy poodles shouldn't be named Kawji

Comment

Pascal is a good name for a dog too.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

Pascal is a good name for a dog too.
                  Yea I could go for that too. I also like OG for a dog.

Comment

OG needs to step his game up before naming canines after him. Hopefully postseason OG gives you good cause.

Comment

skip the initials and name it ogugua
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Top 5 top 5 top 5

https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3...n-harden-kyrie

Comment

• I don't even know how D'Angelo can even be in the running.. he was a second overall pick in the lottery just a few years ago.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            I don't even know how D'Angelo can even be in the running.. he was a second overall pick in the lottery just a few years ago.

His per 36 numbers are up a bit in a couple spots, that's about it. Not nearly as much improvement as Siakam no matter which way you slice it.

Russel is the actual "Isn't he just playing more?" guy.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

His per 36 numbers are up a bit in a couple spots, that's about it. Not nearly as much improvement as Siakam no matter which way you slice it.

Russel is the actual "Isn't he just playing more?" guy.
                              The other thing is that Pascal's raw numbers and winning impact stats go even higher when Lowry and Kawhi aren't playing. He isn't just benefiting from playing with better players, like they were implying. Siakam is boosting them possibly more then they are elevating him. In hindsight, Pascal should have been the bench mob's 6MOTY candidate last year instead of FVV, clearly.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

The other thing is that Pascal's raw numbers and winning impact stats go even higher when Lowry and Kawhi aren't playing. He isn't just benefiting from playing with better players, like they were implying. Siakam is boosting them possibly more then they are elevating him. In hindsight, Pascal should have been the bench mob's 6MOTY candidate last year instead of FVV, clearly.
                                Isn't the guy in the middle now the Nets TV game colour commentator? A bit biased maybe. Like all US style TV news / sports opinion segments, they need to present two contrasting views for entertainment considerations. Objectivity is a rare commodity. Hopefully whoever votes for this award, take into account important points like those highlighted in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                                X