No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The other point is that Russell is supposed to be good. He was the 2nd overall pick. Siakam came out of nowhere. Dude didn’t even make the rising stars game as a sophomore LAST year. That is insane.

Comment

• Where would we be without this guy?

Comment

• I think alot of this talk of russel MIP is simply due to the time of season we are in. The talking heads have nothing left to talk about so they have to debate obviously decide topic like this. IE. Look at the last few weeks people saying is Harden good enough to win MVP? Is Trae young ROY? It is obviously Giannis and Lukas award at this point and would be utterly shocked if they do not win it. Yet their has been tens of hours of time dedicated to harden for MVP in the last week. I think pascal will get 75 +% of the vote for MIP. Awards this year are pretty clear cut so media scrambling to make some sort of interesting talking point. The only good award race left is COY.. that would be something i would like to see debated not these other clear cut award races.
        Last edited by bertarapsfan; Fri Mar 29, 2019, 06:02 PM.
        To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Doc rivers, Nate Mcmillian, Bud and Mike Malone all have legitimate COY cases. Lets debate that instead. Pascal is obviously MIP and Cameroon & Canada should riot if he doesn't win

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post

My wife and kids have been hitting me up for a dog for a couple years. I hate dogs. If kawhi stays I told them we can get a dog IF we name it Kawhi.
            LMAO! Just don't forget to get Kawhi this canine cooler because aside from keeping your pet cool, these cool pet beds for your pet are also great for soothing sore joints. In addition, a cool dog bed can provide many therapeutic benefits for several skin conditions and can even help in treating a variety of ailments.

Comment

• Paul123 wrote: View Post

LMAO! Just don't forget to get Kawhi this canine cooler because aside from keeping your pet cool, these cool pet beds for your pet are also great for soothing sore joints. In addition, a cool dog bed can provide many therapeutic benefits for several skin conditions and can even help in treating a variety of ailments.
              Just stop.

Comment

• Paul123 wrote: View Post

For sore joints you want to use heat not cold. Cold is good when you have swelling. Most pets like dogs prefer heat for sore joints/muscles, etc. I have a pet Rabbit and she has arthritis. We start up a fire for her in the morning and she cuddles up right next to it.

The cool pet bed is a good idea for the summer though when it can get really hot. Especially if you don't have A/C.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                  I think alot of this talk of russel MIP is simply due to the time of season we are in. The talking heads have nothing left to talk about so they have to debate obviously decide topic like this. IE. Look at the last few weeks people saying is Harden good enough to win MVP? Is Trae young ROY? It is obviously Giannis and Lukas award at this point and would be utterly shocked if they do not win it. Yet their has been tens of hours of time dedicated to harden for MVP in the last week. I think pascal will get 75 +% of the vote for MIP. Awards this year are pretty clear cut so media scrambling to make some sort of interesting talking point. The only good award race left is COY.. that would be something i would like to see debated not these other clear cut award races.
                  Yeah seems like people wanna make a narrative with all these awards. Russell leading the rag tag Nets to the playoffs, including taking over a couple key games. Harden’s historic individual run to keep his team in decent position, etc. Siakam is far and away MIP, but I’d pick Harden for MVP, guys had an incredible season. I wouldnt have a problem with a couple of coaches getting COTY, but I’d like to see McMillan just for what they did without Oladipo.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post

Yeah seems like people wanna make a narrative with all these awards. Russell leading the rag tag Nets to the playoffs, including taking over a couple key games. Harden’s historic individual run to keep his team in decent position, etc. Siakam is far and away MIP, but I’d pick Harden for MVP, guys had an incredible season. I wouldnt have a problem with a couple of coaches getting COTY, but I’d like to see McMillan just for what they did without Oladipo.
                    Idk i think Giannis is the MVP. He makes his team so much better then Harden IMO. Harden is having a historic scoring season but giannis is also putting up numbers we havent seen since shaq. Plus i think it going to be hard for voters to give Harden back to back MVP. Mcmillian would be a good COY but i think id vote for Malone. He took the Nuggets from outside the playoffs last year to going head to head with the warriors for first and they might even have a chance to knock them off in postseason.

Comment

Idk i think Giannis is the MVP. He makes his team so much better then Harden IMO. Harden is having a historic scoring season but giannis is also putting up numbers we havent seen since shaq. Plus i think it going to be hard for voters to give Harden back to back MVP. Mcmillian would be a good COY but i think id vote for Malone. He took the Nuggets from outside the playoffs last year to going head to head with the warriors for first and they might even have a chance to knock them off in postseason.
                      Yeah thats a great choice for COTY, couldnt argue with Malone or Bud too. Its close on Harden v Giannis. Admittedly I love Harden and Houston, but replace Harden with a borderline all star like CJ McCallum, and they end up with a record like the Lakers, just with what they ask him to do and the injuries they delt with. To me Bud and the Bucks front office made the optimal roster and structure for Giannis to hide deficiencies and accent his skills, Harden is the offense.

Comment

• Woj podcast with siakam, pretty long but it was a good listen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI0ygql2Be8

Comment

Doc rivers, Nate Mcmillian, Bud and Mike Malone all have legitimate COY cases. Lets debate that instead. Pascal is obviously MIP and Cameroon & Canada should riot if he doesn't win
                          I think they give Bud COY and Giannis MVP. There are definitely several COY candidates but finishing 1st seed overall is huge when it comes after making a bit leap like Milwaukee just did. These awards are often some variation of "Most Improved," the voters like to see a dramatic change from the previous season to the current one (most true for COY and EOY).
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

nope. picked up giannis for my fantasy and he failed me miserably aka basically didn't even play when it was fantasy playoff time!

BOOOO-URNS!!!

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post

I think they give Bud COY and Giannis MVP. There are definitely several COY candidates but finishing 1st seed overall is huge when it comes after making a bit leap like Milwaukee just did. These awards are often some variation of "Most Improved," the voters like to see a dramatic change from the previous season to the current one (most true for COY and EOY).
                              Tend to agree with 'big change' arguement. With Bud the results speak for themselves. Giannis is amazing. Great game last night vs Philly. Old George Hill came through!

Comment

• I'm a podcast junkie, just listened to the Lowe Post, Zac and Bontemps were talking All NBA Selections.

Bontemps is considering Pascal for 3rd team All NBA. (He excluded AD and Lebron due to games missed and controversy.) That's a bit much in my view but man, this kid may get some All NBA votes. He's going to be a max guy.

Comment

Working...
                                X