Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superjudge wrote: View Post
    He's in the top 25 for MVP, why the fuck do they keep prattling on about MIP. It's such a lame award.
    I kind of see what you're saying, but then you look at some of the winners from the last 8 years alone: Kevin Love, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, CJ McCollum, Giannis Antetokoumpo, Victor Oladipo..

Pretty nice company to keep. That type of shit registers to a guy like Kawhi who's been in the league since 2012 and seen these guys win and is making a decision of where and whom he wants to play with this summer
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I love Siakam, but he's gotta be able to play at a high level on his own as the main man on a team to be considered a top 10 player. I don't see that sort of potential in him, but man has he been good as the second option on a championship caliber team this season.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I kind of see what you're saying, but then you look at some of the winners from the last 8 years alone: Kevin Love, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, CJ McCollum, Giannis Antetokoumpo, Victor Oladipo..

Pretty nice company to keep. That type of shit registers to a guy like Kawhi who's been in the league since 2012 and seen these guys win and is making a decision of where and whom he wants to play with this summer
        I don't think you are wrong. No one knows what Kawhi is thinking, but he seems like a pretty reasonable and down to earth guy. Here are the factors I think he takes into consideration as to where he will go next season. In no particular order (might be a fun game to try and rank them in order of importance).
        • Chance to win a championship (does he want to just play for the Warriors or a team like that, and take the easy route)
        • Personal health and prolonging his career
        • Money (salary and endorsement opportunities)
        • Quality of the organisation
        • Quality of life for his family
        • Fit with his teammates (speaks to the quality of the organisation going forward)
        • The fans
        • Ability to NOT be in the spotlight every place he goes
        • General lack of bullshit
        Feel free to add factors, then in a couple of days I will revisit and rank what I believe is the correct order of importance.

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post

I don't think you are wrong. No one knows what Kawhi is thinking, but he seems like a pretty reasonable and down to earth guy. Here are the factors I think he takes into consideration as to where he will go next season. In no particular order (might be a fun game to try and rank them in order of importance).
          • Chance to win a championship (does he want to just play for the Warriors or a team like that, and take the easy route)
          • Fit with his teammates (speaks to the quality of the organisation going forward)
          • The fans
          Feel free to add factors, then in a couple of days I will revisit and rank what I believe is the correct order of importance.
          No big deal but I wish you hadn't bothered with this. I want to KILL the "where is kawhi going?" bullchit until after we win the chip. We got PLAYOFFS to concentrate on

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

No big deal but I wish you hadn't bothered with this. I want to KILL the "where is kawhi going?" bullchit until after we win the chip. We got PLAYOFFS to concentrate on
            I hear you. However the speculation will probably continue.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
              I love Siakam, but he's gotta be able to play at a high level on his own as the main man on a team to be considered a top 10 player. I don't see that sort of potential in him, but man has he been good as the second option on a championship caliber team this season.
              You would have loved Game 3. He looked like one of the best.

Comment

I hear you. However the speculation will probably continue.
                Sure but let it be the media that continues while Kawhi keeps ignoring

Comment

• Guys, where can I buy a bottle of Spicy P hot sauce???

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                    Guys, where can I buy a bottle of Spicy P hot sauce???
                    become a voting media member of the end season awards
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The fans
                      1. Personal health and prolonging his career
                      2. Quality of life for his family
                      3. Chance to win a championship (A real, earned one, not a handed-down one like Durant's)
                      4. Quality of the organisation/Team mates
                      5. Money
                      6. Ability to NOT be in the spotlight every place he goes
                      7. General lack of bullshit
                      8. The fans

Comment

• [IG]https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDEDWoh..._web_copy_link[IG]
                        if this is true, we're in serious trouble!
                        Last edited by Shredder; Sat May 4, 2019, 01:57 PM.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post
                          <ig>https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDEDWoh..._web_copy_link<ig>
                          I can't figure out how to post a instagram link

Comment

{ig}https://www.instagram.com/p/BxDEDWoh..._web_copy_link{ig}
                            Probably got it kicking at Embiid smh

Comment

I can't figure out how to post a instagram link

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

I don't think he's a guy that you can build around to win a championship.

Bosh in his prime was 10x better player than Siakam and they couldn't win anything with him as "the guy".
                                Apollo wrote: View Post

And why does Siakim have to be "the guy" if he stays?
                                G__Deane wrote: View Post

To be fair, we can't compare Bosh in his prime to Siakam in his (not yet met) prime and that's the point. Pascal just turned 25 last month and we all know he started late....he could be a 20+ and 8 guy next season.
                                Let's look anyway:

Comment

Working...
                                X