No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last nights game reminded me go Game 1 against the Sixers where Pascal went 12 - 15 and 3 - 4 from 3. The Raptors on the strength Pascal (29 its) and Kawhi (45 pts) beat the Sixers 108 - 95 to take a 1 - 0 series lead. Next game Pascal shot 9 - 25 and despite 35 from Kawhi and Kyle with 20 the Raptors lost game 2. Unfortunately no other Raptor scored more than a single bucket. I'm fairly certain we can avoid a similar outcome given how the team is currently playing. Pascal will not go 14 - 17, but Kyle will shoot better than 2 - 9 and Kawhi should improve upon 5 - 14.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
      So what is Siakim's next contract going to look like?
      I’m just glad we don’t have to worry about that until 2020 lol
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post

So what's that price tag project at right now?
        $29M first year salary. $2.3M raise every year. So 5 years would be $168M.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

$29M first year salary. $2.3M raise every year. So 5 years would be $168M.
          He can finally eat with all that money.

Comment

• Pascal projected to be FInals MVP if he continues to play like he did (which is highly unlikely).

If he continues to get at Draymond I can see Draymond try something dirty to take out Pascal... so he needs to be careful.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post
              Last nights game reminded me go Game 1 against the Sixers where Pascal went 12 - 15 and 3 - 4 from 3. The Raptors on the strength Pascal (29 its) and Kawhi (45 pts) beat the Sixers 108 - 95 to take a 1 - 0 series lead. Next game Pascal shot 9 - 25 and despite 35 from Kawhi and Kyle with 20 the Raptors lost game 2. Unfortunately no other Raptor scored more than a single bucket. I'm fairly certain we can avoid a similar outcome given how the team is currently playing. Pascal will not go 14 - 17, but Kyle will shoot better than 2 - 9 and Kawhi should improve upon 5 - 14.
              The biggest issue we have is consistancy.
              Kawhi will get you 25-35 like clockwork but Pascal is either 10 or 30, Kyle 4 or 20, same for Gasol and it's usually closer to 4 ....
              Fred seems on again, but Norm didn't play much (at all?) last night and Danny may or may not be back.

Great game last night but it's still mainly Kawhi and who knows who's next on any given night....this team needs a reliable 2nd option who gives you an automatic 20 most nights. Maybe next year that's Spicy P.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Kawhi will get you 25-35 like clockwork but Pascal is either 10 or 30, Kyle 4 or 20, same for Gasol and it's usually closer to 4 ....
                Fred seems on again, but Norm didn't play much (at all?) last night and Danny may or may not be back.

Great game last night but it's still mainly Kawhi and who knows who's next on any given night....this team needs a reliable 2nd option who gives you an automatic 20 most nights. Maybe next year that's Spicy P.
                inconsistency comes from everyone in the playoffs tho except for true elite guys like Curry or Harden. Otherwise if you remember everyone in MIL was up and down (largely down), same with Philly, same with Orlando, same with most teams.

Bottom line is you need a few guys to show up every game, you can expect a few guys every game to be useless.

Comment

• Draymond is going to make adjustments to Pascal. I'm curious to see what he'll do. I know he'll keep his hips back to take away the spin move, but that length will be challenge if Pascal can get close to the rim.

Comment

• He really needs to be consistent in this series. We need everybody on high level.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
                      Pascal projected to be FInals MVP if he continues to play like he did (which is highly unlikely).

If he continues to get at Draymond I can see Draymond try something dirty to take out Pascal... so he needs to be careful.
                      Draymond goes for your thumb. Ask JV.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

That game certainly played a lot different than games against ORL, PHI or MKW. For once the Raptors have a big size advantage and in GSW a team that turns the ball over allowing fast break opportunities.

Comment

• Zak24gege wrote: View Post

Draymond goes for your thumb. Ask JV.
                          Or your nuts, ask Adams.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post

Or your nuts, ask Adams.
                            Come on, he was falling down lol!! That's how people fall. By kicking other people in the nuts.

Comment

• Shredder wrote: View Post

Or your nuts, ask Adams.
                              Or your eyes, ask Harden
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Or your eyes, ask Harden
                                Hopefully wearing hockey gloves, a helmut with visor and jock doesn't slow down Pascal !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X