No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think if we go after AD it's in summer 2020 as a free agent. And that would be an amazing fit. Just find some guards who can shoot and you are set for years.

twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Unsung hero of Game 6. Stayed confident in his shot. Helped close it out in the 4th.

Hard to overstate what he meant to this championship team.
      Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Fri Jun 14, 2019, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• @ T-Rex. Spicy Pippen, indeed.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          @ T-Rex. Spicy Pippen, indeed.

What a weird player to hate on. Guy was a late first round pick that some teams didn't even know who he was, and we were hoping he'd have potential to bring energy off the bench. This is all house money, icing on the cake
          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

What a weird player to hate on. Guy was a late first round pick that some teams didn't even know who he was, and we were hoping he'd have potential to bring energy off the bench. This is all house money, icing on the cake
            Who hates Pacal? He’s got to be one of the top 5 most likeable players in the league!

Comment

• Pascal came up big in Game 6 after sitting out the 4Q in Game 5. After going 0 - 12 from 3 over the previous 4 games he nailed his first 2 3's early in the 1Q. As mentioned above he made some key baskets in the 4Q to help seal he deal. At 24 he still has many years to both improve and star in this league.

Comment

• I hope Paskal stays hungry.
                Work on adding muscles and upper and lower body strengths over the summer.
                if he follow Kobe's advice and add a midrange jumper to his game, he will be almost unguardable.

Comment

• I think it’s worth revisiting the fact that Pascal averaged 20/7/4 on 50% shooting along with very versatile defense in the finals, in just his third season and his first as a featured player. I’m incredibly excited to see what further improvements he makes this summer
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I think it’s worth revisiting the fact that Pascal averaged 20/7/4 on 50% shooting along with very versatile defense in the finals, in just his third season and his first as a featured player. I’m incredibly excited to see what further improvements he makes this summer
                    Totally man. Couldn't be happier with my Spicy P jersey. Going to frame the Kawhi jersey I was wearing the night we won, so #43 will be my only jersey in the rotation.

Comment

• From The Athletic. Pascal Siakim on motivation for next season now that he has been a member of a team that has won an NBA championship.

"Regardless of what Kawhi Leonard decides to do this offseason, Siakam, at 25, will be a significant part of the Raptors’ future. Two huge games in the NBA Finals plus a likely most improved player award cemented his talent and value. His rookie-scale contract as the 27th pick in 2016 was worth $6.4-million over four years. It is difficult to imagine his next contract going lower than the four-year, $100-million deal Giannis Antetokounmpo signed at the same point in his career, back in 2016. In fact, Siakam will probably get a richer deal, maybe right up to the maximum he can receive.

Siakam knows he can be the second scorer on a championship team, and knows he is about to jump several NBA class strata. This is where his time with Leonard as a teammate paid off.

“He has everything in his game. He can do everything,” Siakam said of Leonard. “He can score in the post. He can shoot 3s, mid-range. And he can guard everybody. That’s a perfect kind of player if you want to be somebody in this league — to be able to defend, and for me being to that level where I can do whatever I want out there on the floor.

“For me, I think the motivation is look what you did in three years. What can you do in 10? You know? It’s about continuing to build and understanding that you put the work in and you got to this point, but it’s only been three years. What can you do in more than that? So that’s my motivation: seeing how great I can be.”

Comment

• Spicy wins MIP!

Comment

• Well deserved.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Congratulations MIP!

Comment

• Comment

• All star next.

Comment

Working...