No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That type of Kawhi for DeMar trade scenario will never happen again where we have a shot at a top 5 player. But if it did and Pascal was the sacrificial lamb would you rather have one more year with a top 5 player and a shot at winning another championship or would you have the next 4 years (potentially another contract) with PS?

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
      That type of Kawhi for DeMar trade scenario will never happen again where we have a shot at a top 5 player. But if it did and Pascal was the sacrificial lamb would you rather have one more year with a top 5 player and a shot at winning another championship or would you have the next 4 years (potentially another contract) with PS?
      Terrible thought but championship shot every time ..... but this team doesn't really have a Siakam behind him like when Demar was traded....

Like it or not, Masai has to find a way to SIGN an elite FA here to play with Pascal, we're not trading for one.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Terrible thought but championship shot every time ..... but this team doesn't really have a Siakam behind him like when Demar was traded....

Like it or not, Masai has to find a way to SIGN an elite FA here to play with Pascal, we're not trading for one.
        Trade is still possible if you can find the next Oladipo, Harden, D'Angelo Russell, etc... an undervalued young player that gets traded and blows up for your organization. Raptors did that before with Lowry.

Any thoughts on who could be the next guy to be plucked off a roster and break out for a new team?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Trade is still possible if you can find the next Oladipo, Harden, D'Angelo Russell, etc... an undervalued young player that gets traded and blows up for your organization. Raptors did that before with Lowry.

Any thoughts on who could be the next guy to be plucked off a roster and break out for a new team?
          Bigs aren't valued so much anymore, but KAT seems like a guy who might be attainable if Minny has yet another bad season. He has all the tools to be a great defender...maybe a change of scenery and a winning culture?

Beal I find less intriguing as a "room to grow" type guy. He's good, but seems to have reached his ceiling already.

D. Booker, Heild and De'Aron Fox are guys I think have another level (or two) to go.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Bigs aren't valued so much anymore, but KAT seems like a guy who might be attainable if Minny has yet another bad season. He has all the tools to be a great defender...maybe a change of scenery and a winning culture?

Beal I find less intriguing as a "room to grow" type guy. He's good, but seems to have reached his ceiling already.

D. Booker, Heild and De'Aron Fox are guys I think have another level (or two) to go.
            Sorry but none of those guys are undervalued.
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I feel like Gary Harris could be a oladipo like guy, He's always going to be in Jamals shadow but he a very good player in his own right. He's the type of guy that changes team and people who havent seen him much go holy shit this guy is good.
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• These are some nice under the radar players who could be good:
                Montrez Harrell
                Jusuf Nurkic
                Mitchell Robinson
                Thomas Bryant
                Richaun Holmes

Comment

• This game 1 Pascal is a version I wasn't expecting to see right out of the gate. 34 pt, 18 rebounds, and 5 assists along with a couple of blocks? Hope he doesn't burn out :-)

The double teams are going to start by next week. Open shots for everyone else on the floor with him.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Stanley Johnson

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                      This game 1 Pascal is a version I wasn't expecting to see right out of the gate. 34 pt, 18 rebounds, and 5 assists along with a couple of blocks? Hope he doesn't burn out :-)

The double teams are going to start by next week. Open shots for everyone else on the floor with him.
                      I think we'll start to see them Friday. Celtics are very familiar with Siakam and what he can do. Gentry is managing a large rotation and a new roster in New Orleans with a lot of young guys - I think his focus is a little different re defense in that he just needs to get them to play solid team defense. Boston will come after Pascal.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                        These are some nice under the radar players who could be good:
                        Montrez Harrell
                        Jusuf Nurkic
                        Mitchell Robinson
                        Thomas Bryant
                        Richaun Holmes
                        Thomas Bryant is my choice, but he's already getting early MIP hype like Pascal was last year. Wiz aren't letting him go anywhere.

I'll continue your list by throwing a complete dartboard of names out there:

Malik Beasley
                        Aaron Gordon
                        Willy Hernangomez
                        Bodgan Bogdanovich
                        Skal Labissiere
                        Kris Dunn
                        Dragan Bender
                        Markelle Fultz
                        Josh Jackson
                        Dwane Bacon

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

I think we'll start to see them Friday. Celtics are very familiar with Siakam and what he can do. Gentry is managing a large rotation and a new roster in New Orleans with a lot of young guys - I think his focus is a little different re defense in that he just needs to get them to play solid team defense. Boston will come after Pascal.
                          I'm not sure who will be the primary defender on Siakam, but he should have a size advantage on anyone Boston can send at him, if not a quickness advantage.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                            These are some nice under the radar players who could be good:
                            Montrez Harrell
                            Jusuf Nurkic
                            Mitchell Robinson
                            Thomas Bryant
                            Richaun Holmes
                            Are the top 2 really under the radar? They already are good..
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Beast.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Just as an experiment, while Pascal is double-teamed, I'd like to see him on the floor with Lowry, FVV and Thomas at the same time on the perimeter. It would start raining pretty quick.

Comment

Working...
                                X