Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• inthepaint wrote: View Post

Just as an experiment, while Pascal is double-teamed, I'd like to see him on the floor with Lowry, FVV and Thomas at the same time on the perimeter. It would start raining pretty quick.
    Well, by the look of things the Celtics are committed to Hayward-Tatum-Brown-Walker, so Pascal is going to see one of Hayward or Tatum. Theoretically, that's a good matchup for Toronto....

Comment

• The way he's pulling up whenever he wants for mid-range jumpers and long-threes... I can't help but think of Kawhi when he does this. But he's more explosive than Kawhi. I wouldn't say he can get to the rim better than Kawhi, but he can blow-by guys easier. If he can keep this up he's a legit top 10 guy.

Comment

• Last night's performance was... wow.

The way he called off everyone and just drained a 3 in the 3rd quarter was icing on the cake.

I do see him becoming a super star. But then again, what do I know

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          The way he's pulling up whenever he wants for mid-range jumpers and long-threes... I can't help but think of Kawhi when he does this. But he's more explosive than Kawhi. I wouldn't say he can get to the rim better than Kawhi, but he can blow-by guys easier. If he can keep this up he's a legit top 10 guy.
          Not only that, there is a major aspct of his game : being able to finish with both hands.

Comment

• Fith in the league in scoring and 27th in rebounding. Anyone that claims to have predicted this midway through last season better have documented proof, 'cause I'll accuse you of lying. Maury's right. His midrange game is blowing up. It has gotten to where I am surprised when he misses one of those or an above the break three.

Comment

• Kid's got a chance to be decent

Comment

• The way he's been playing so far could get him into that 2nd or 1st all-nba team, which would mean a 30% max not a 25%. Hope he slows his roll just a tad (only half kidding).

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  The way he's been playing so far could get him into that 2nd or 1st all-nba team, which would mean a 30% max not a 25%. Hope he slows his roll just a tad (only half kidding).
                  It's waaaay early, and defenses are going to tighten up even more on him (which could teach him to be a better attacker and a more willing passer) but "Siakam had five 30-point games all of last season. This year, he’s had more 30-point games than anyone in the NBA."

From the same article: "Coming into the game, he was shooting 42.9 percent from three on 5.3 attempts per game – unheard-of numbers when he broke into the league under Casey. He hit another three triples on six attempts in front of his old coach Wednesday night."
                  Last edited by Puffer; Thu Oct 31, 2019, 09:37 AM.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                    Kid's got a chance to be decent
                    I don’t want to go overboard but I think he has the potential to be a poor man’s Jesus
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      The way he's been playing so far could get him into that 2nd or 1st all-nba team, which would mean a 30% max not a 25%. Hope he slows his roll just a tad (only half kidding).
                      30% is only if he wins MVP. 29% for top all-NBA team, 28% for 2nd team. Masai built in some safeguards.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

30% is only if he wins MVP. 29% for top all-NBA team, 28% for 2nd team. Masai built in some safeguards.
                        "If"? You mean "when".

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I don’t want to go overboard but I think he has the potential to be a poor man’s Jesus
                          Image result for jesus gif

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

Pfft. Jesus cant defend the spin move
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Pfft. Jesus cant defend the spin move
                              You don't want to see Jesus in the post.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

You don't want to see Jesus in the post.
                                His lateral quickness is suspect, I remember he got crossed up really bad

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X