Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Siakam failed his first big test(vs the Bucks). His next big test will be sunday against Davis and the Lakers.

Dude needs to get his shit together and stay out of foul trouble every game.
    Siakam is not going to outplay Giannis OR Davis for awhile. They're both top 10 players, but he can be better against them at least.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post

Not sure I follow. So Nurse was trying to lose the game to teach Pascal a lesson? Or Nurse was willing to lose the game to try something that was bad in the short-term but good in the long-term but if it had worked it would have led to overconfidence, which is bad, but would have been good cause it was good overconfidence?

Occam's Razor would seem the better explanation: Nurse thought Siakam was the best guy to guard Giannis, so he guarded him. The end.
      Not following you either, slaw. You just trying to pick a fight? Nurse was already quoted pre-game saying that multiple guys would get a shot at Giannis and he wasn’t going to hide/protect Pascal from that task, even though he felt he had obvious other options. You and that razor are dull in this case.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Siakam is not going to outplay Giannis OR Davis for awhile. They're both top 10 players, but he can be better against them at least.
          Not outplay them. Just play like an all star.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

He's right. Siakam is taking too many dumb fouls/frustration fouls, offensive fouls mostly because he's forcing things.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I’m loving Nick “No Bullshit” Nurse this season
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                I’m loving Nick “No Bullshit” Nurse this season
                Championship attitude. I like it gotta set the tone early. Maybe a little bit of motivation to stanley and RHJ that they just need to work harder. Coach is publicly calling out the Star young guy too it's not just them.
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                  I’m loving Nick “No Bullshit” Nurse this season
                  I want to say I like it as well, and he's earned some respect from the players. However, I remember Lawrence Frank taking this approach with teams he has coached and when times were tough and they were losing that approach didn't go over so well with his players. Gasol and Ibaka are in contract years, Siakam has a lot of pressure on him to produce like a star, and the safety blanket of having Kawhi is no longer there. Times could get tough for this team.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Not following you either, slaw. You just trying to pick a fight? Nurse was already quoted pre-game saying that multiple guys would get a shot at Giannis and he wasn’t going to hide/protect Pascal from that task, even though he felt he had obvious other options. You and that razor are dull in this case.
                    Nurse just validated your point golden. The poster who mocked you yesterday should probably pick a more simple sport to follow lol, what a moron.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I want to say I like it as well, and he's earned some respect from the players. However, I remember Lawrence Frank taking this approach with teams he has coached and when times were tough and they were losing that approach didn't go over so well with his players. Gasol and Ibaka are in contract years, Siakam has a lot of pressure on him to produce like a star, and the safety blanket of having Kawhi is no longer there. Times could get tough for this team.
                      Nick Nurse is a championship coach. Lawrence Frank isn't.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

Nurse just validated your point golden. The poster who mocked you yesterday should probably pick a more simple sport to follow lol, what a moron.
                        Not sure the poster who is overreacts the most on here is in a place to call anyone a moron.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

Not sure the poster who is overreacts the most on here is in a place to call anyone a moron.
                          I have to admit that I am more vindictive to individuals that warrants it.

As far as overreactions, that was last season but I admire your memory of events that happened prior to the euphoria.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post

I've been called worse by far better men.....

Comment

• Got to Love Spice P .. Siakam asked about Nurse being 0-fer on challenges .. His response " I think he needs to be smarter " . and then starts laughing

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X