Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

If he leaves, its for LA, Miami, New York, maybe Dallas, maybe Golden State, maybe Boston...

Toronto is a not a player. The sooner we accept this the easier it will be. And I'm an optimist around here, guys.
    Well, if we don't land a Giannis or reasonable facsimile, I really don't see anything more than just a minor chance at another chip; it's just the way the NBA works these days, you need star(s). We don't even know if Kyle, Gasol or Serge be here or meaningfully contributing by 2021 or who would replace them ...

And I'm a bigger optimist (I think) lol

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

It's only a bad plan if you don't actually sign any good free agents.

Ask the 2010 Heat, 2014 Cavs and 2016 Warriors about how it works out if you get the guy you are after.

Masai shouldn't be betting the farm on signing Giannis. But he also should highly value the chance to do so, even if he needs to have contingencies in place.
      This^^^

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

I looks like we are banking on at least getting someone summer of 2021. Lowrys big 1 year extention points to that and masai has made a point of keeping the cap sheet clean. Giannis is obviously plan A, But there are also some pretty good plan Bs out there. Oladipo, Gorbert, and depending on what happens in L.A, AD, Kawhi and PG will all potentialy be free agents that summer. That summer is going to be like the last big cap sheet in 2016. If you have a clean sheet and are a winning program your going to have a pretty good shot at getting a top end talent. Hell i could be talked into a Oladipo, Siakam, FVV team being a favorite in the east.
        So you're saying we could get Kawhi AND Giannis to play with Siakam?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Well, if we don't land a Giannis or reasonable facsimile, I really don't see anything more than just a minor chance at another chip; it's just the way the NBA works these days, you need star(s). We don't even know if Kyle, Gasol or Serge be here or meaningfully contributing by 2021 or who would replace them ...

And I'm a bigger optimist (I think) lol
          2 out of those 3 guys were out for weeks and we saw that Masai is building a roster that can keep winning post-Lowry.

I'm not worried, I'm excited. Whether it's Giannis or not over the next 2 years, Masai has done nothing but move this program in the right direction since he got here. "Get Kawhi summer 2018" and "trade for Marc Gasol" we're probably not in anybody's 3 year plan in 2015, but here we are with a championship banner in the rafters. We good.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ey-reddit-ama/ Raptors’ Siakam talks NBA stardom, favourite jersey and more in Reddit AMA

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
              https://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/...ey-reddit-ama/ Raptors’ Siakam talks NBA stardom, favourite jersey and more in Reddit AMA
              damn that was dry
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn that was dry
                Cliche, nothing new.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

damn that was dry
                  Q: What is the craziest thing you've ever done?

a: nba reddit account says: perhaps when I put pineapple on a pizza! -Pascal

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ESPN RPM (real plus/minus) impact stats.

Despite his on & off struggles.... Pascal is #6 in the league overall! Pretty good numbers on both sides of the ball.

Lowry used to dominate these rankings, but he's fallen off a lot.... especially on defense. He's #282 in DRPM this year. Yikes.

And Terence Davis is a keeper.

http://www.espn.com/nba/statistics/rpm/_/sort/RPM

Comment

• Real early for those.

But in Terry II's case, obviously rock solid.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Close game between Sixers - C's, 2 mins left, Philly up 2 poss. (5 pts) with ball. At 1 min. C's just 2 back, 76'ers ball.After teams exchange 2 pts each, C's go Hack 'a Ben and he sinks both FT. C's J. Tatem hits 3 now down 1. C's foul Embiid on purpose and he makes FT's. 76'ers make defensive plays and sink 7 of 8 FT's in last 40-sec. to get good road win over tough C's team. Embid scores 38 to lead Sixers. Ahhh it wasn't long ago we were watching a Rap's team on a roll, then...

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Simply amazing what a great shooter he's become.

Comment

• https://www.twitter.com/ShamsChar...338997762?s=19

Congrats Pascal on being named a starter for the East All Stars!
                              Last edited by Scraptor; Thu Jan 23, 2020, 08:15 PM. Reason: Embedding tweets is so hard, I hate the new forum so much

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                                https://www.twitter.com/ShamsChar...338997762?s=19

Congrats Pascal on being named a starter for the East All Stars!
                                Incredible story this guy's development. I've never seen anything like it. Man are we lucky to have him.
                                (Hopefully he returns to full form soon.)

(and yeah Scraps... I 100% agree with your reason for editing!
                                Why's everything gotta be so damn hard. Here's the tweet below...)

Comment

Working...
                                X