X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Congrats Siakam...maybe it will be good for him,he hasn't been playing that well since he came back,but well deserved.
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Our guy getting some love from ESPN:

Comment

• Congrats to Siakam.
            2 years ago he didn’t even make the rising stars or rookie/soph game. Now he’s a starter in the all star game. That’s crazy.

Comment

• An amazing achievement for a guy whose NBA draft comparison was Jordan Mickey and Luc Mbah a Moute.

In a weird way this makes me think what could have been with Bruno, if he just shared some of those intangibles with Siakam.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                An amazing achievement for a guy whose NBA draft comparison was Jordan Mickey and Luc Mbah a Moute.

In a weird way this makes me think what could have been with Bruno, if he just shared some of those intangibles with Siakam.
                Bruno had slow foot speed to go along with a slow reaction time due his low BBIQ. People talk about Bruno's physical gifts, which are mainly height and wingspan, but they tend to overlook quickness, agility and explosiveness, which can be more useful for basketball.

Pascal on the other hand, is all about quickness and agility. Those are 2 very different types of freak athletic gifts.

Comment

• All star.

Comment

• Pascal is proof positive that just because a player generally falls within a certain player type it doesn't mean that all players in that player type are created equal simply because they share a few common characteristics. Very few guys who were drafted as energy bigs (many of them with a much better pedigree) have gone on to achieve even a fraction of what Siakam has accomplished in his short career.

It's a story that keeps repeating itself in Raptorland and I don't know that we'll really appreciate how special some of these players really are until it stops happening.

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Weird, I feel like other than last game he wasn't very good
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I know right? Crazy.

Pascal was pretty good for a not very good week.

I guess his 35pts yesterday helped to bump up his stats, along with that 15 rebound outing he had a couple games back.

His shooting was pretty egregious the first two of four games but the next two he’s been above 40% from 3. His efficiency has returned.

Dame on the other hand averaging 52.7pts, 9.3A, 7.3reb?!??!? Now that’s an extra spicy week.

Happy for Pascal though... a nice vote of confidence when it’s looked like his confidence had been a little low.

Comment

• POTW and POTM is pretty dumb. They have a formula. They look for the best teams.. so teams with the best records. We have won 7 straight so are a pretty good candidate in the East. Then they look at the "best player" from that team and usually go by box score numbers.

Pascal beat Giannis basically. No other Eastern team was on a long enough winning streak.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

To be fair, our standards are very high....

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                                POTW and POTM is pretty dumb. They have a formula. They look for the best teams.. so teams with the best records. We have won 7 straight so are a pretty good candidate in the East. Then they look at the "best player" from that team and usually go by box score numbers.

Pascal beat Giannis basically. No other Eastern team was on a long enough winning streak.
                                Sooooo...

Pascal>>>Giannis?

Comment

Working...
                                X