No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The DeRozan scoring would help for sure, but he'd also blow up the defence. What the Raptors are doing, and the reason it's better than ever, is it takes all 5 guys to both play on a string and be able to deploy a variety of schemes and strategies. DeRozan just can't function on that level defensively and 1 guy like that breaks the whole thing down.

Scorers who can't defend don't really win championships, ever. The importance of being a two way player is really underrated in a league that loves offensive fireworks so much.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Pascal is top 10 player, per ESPN straw poll for MVP.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/pag...o-nba-mvp-race

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Pascal is top 10 player, per ESPN straw poll for MVP.

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/pag...o-nba-mvp-race

I love pascal, but who in their right mind put him at 3rd? Must have been Jack or Matty D lol
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I love pascal, but who in their right mind put him at 3rd? Must have been Jack or Matty D lol
          They said in the (replayed) game last night, in regards to last year's MiP vote, that as of two years ago they no longer have votes... (definitely Matt said.. maybe he was with Leo though...)

Comment

• Just a nonstop barrage of goodness. So nimble, so spicy.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
              Just a nonstop barrage of goodness. So nimble, so spicy.

Nice. Part of the 2nd highest playoff-scoring duo in NBA history right there. Homegrown. Underrated defender too, can lock it down outside and inside. Man I miss ball. Thanks for posting that.

Comment

• Pascal doesn't get enough credit for just how spectacular his game is, probably because like all greats he makes it look so easy. Vince, for all his athleticism, did not have Pascal's nimbleness (few players have) - his full speed pirouettes, his attack of the outer corners of the backboard for long-distance layups almost impossible to block, and his lightning quick corner-3 release. A thing of beauty.

I would have to guess he's putting in some work on his midrange (and foul-drawing) game. If he can come back with a Kawhi-like approach to the midrange...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                  I would have to guess he's putting in some work on his midrange (and foul-drawing) game. If he can come back with a Kawhi-like approach to the midrange...

Comment

• Pascal has a E60 airing today. Surprised we never heard about this before?
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• anyone got a link to the E60 special? Or all the 30 for 30's for that matter? thanks.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                        anyone got a link to the E60 special? Or all the 30 for 30's for that matter? thanks.
                        You can find some of the 30 for 30s on youtube.
                        Was just listening to will lous daily podcast/update thing. He says the pascal doc is airing in Canada Monday at 7:30

Comment

• Dammit i forgot Pascals E60 was airing tonight and forgot to record it. Anyone catch it? Hope TSN plays it again later this week

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Dammit i forgot Pascals E60 was airing tonight and forgot to record it. Anyone catch it? Hope TSN plays it again later this week
                            i did too so just googled it and the episode is available on their website: https://www.tsn.ca/video/e60-doing-i...siakam~1938335

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post

i did too so just googled it and the episode is available on their website: https://www.tsn.ca/video/e60-doing-i...siakam~1938335
                              Thanks for doing that. I'll watch it this afternoon when our puppy goes down for his nap.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This dude had the GROAT on his team last year. Instead of studying or adding a Kawhi Leonard in between game he's going to add a DeRozan shake and fadeaway? that sure is going to win you a lot of playoff games.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X