Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
    siakam has been mostly a no-show in this bubble return so far. was supposed to be the 1st playoff game as 'the guy' but instead that was vanvleet. hes not shooting very well from anywhere in the past 8 games. concern?
    No, but I do think they need to be a little more creative with how/where/when he gets the ball. It will probably be vanilla against the Nets so as to not show too much to other teams but mixing it up for Pascal and letting him catch on the move or putting him in pick and roll more to make life easier for him.

Comment

• NOBODY on the Nets can guard him in the post, why not post him up? his signature move is the spin move, I don't remember him doing a spin move once yesterday. He just keeps shooting jump shots. Some of his shots last night weren't even close. 1 airball and 2 barely hit the rim.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        NOBODY on the Nets can guard him in the post, why not post him up? his signature move is the spin move, I don't remember him doing a spin move once yesterday. He just keeps shooting jump shots. Some of his shots last night weren't even close. 1 airball and 2 barely hit the rim.
        Nets, like most teams since the restart, are double and triple teaming him in the post.

Comment

• Siakam needs to develop a floater like Tatum has. That can get him a nice easy bucket without having to get to the rim directly.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Siakam needs to develop a floater like Tatum has. That can get him a nice easy bucket without having to get to the rim directly.
            He won't out muscle you or power through you, he uses angles and his length to find openings. A floater would be nice for him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              Siakam needs to develop a floater like Tatum has. That can get him a nice easy bucket without having to get to the rim directly.
              That and being part of pick and roll action, either as the ballhandler or the receiving big. I get that they may still keep that under wraps vs the Nets, but I'll be surprised if we don't see that in the second round. Static off-balance long 2's won't get you far vs Boston, so I think we'll see some tactical adjustment in the way Siakam is used.

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                NOBODY on the Nets can guard him in the post, why not post him up? his signature move is the spin move, I don't remember him doing a spin move once yesterday. He just keeps shooting jump shots. Some of his shots last night weren't even close. 1 airball and 2 barely hit the rim.
                They don't let him go 1 on 1 if he's too close

Comment

• The day he stops defending is when I start worrying.

Comment

• Truth Teller wrote: View Post

They don't let him go 1 on 1 if he's too close
                    So then wouldn't he just kick it out or smthg if he gets doubled???? Sounds like a win-win 2 me!

Truth Teller wrote: View Post
                    The day he stops defending is when I start worrying.
                    And I think u'll nvr hav 2 worry then!! He's a defense 1st superstarrrrr

Comment

• After Leonard left, other teams started paying attention to Pascal, so it is very natural for him to struggle, but It is all about balance and forcing issues. Pascal contributes very well in the rebound and assist section.
                      Pascal flourishes very well in the fast paced games, when the game is half court or so, he struggles.

I hope Pascal lets the game comes to him and work hard on his shooting skills.

Comment

• Was checking NBA's 'Hustle Stats' today and apparently Pascal is #1 in the league at contesting 3s, or at least he's contested more 3s than anyone else (however that's measured).

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Was checking NBA's 'Hustle Stats' today and apparently Pascal is #1 in the league at contesting 3s, or at least he's contested more 3s than anyone else (however that's measured).
                          Not a huge surprise. Speed and length and energy. And he is still improving. Come on Giannis. You know you want some.

Comment

• So what's everybody's opinion on Siakams situation. I understand he's not first option but goddamn this can't be the same guy from earlier in a year. Even with tougher d and all that shit.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              So what's everybody's opinion on Siakams situation. I understand he's not first option but goddamn this can't be the same guy from earlier in a year. Even with tougher d and all that shit.
                              I want him traded this offseason. That's my opinion. He's not that dude. He has the mentality of a role player. We're not winning anything with him as our #1 option or #2 option. And no, Siakam wasn't our second best player last year - it was Lowry.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• RaptorsVictim wrote: View Post
                                After Leonard left, other teams started paying attention to Pascal, so it is very natural for him to struggle, but It is all about balance and forcing issues. Pascal contributes very well in the rebound and assist section.
                                Pascal flourishes very well in the fast paced games, when the game is half court or so, he struggles.

I hope Pascal lets the game comes to him and work hard on his shooting skills.
                                Pascal should study KD's game really seriously as early as Thursday morning.
                                He has so many things to clean up.

Also, trade him to GSW for LaMelo.

Comment

Working...
                                X