Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post

Think this is getting overblown. Remember Lowry had that quote about the championship season about how there was a lot of locker room stuff that happened, and we just didn’t know about it? Every team has conflicts and blow-ups. But winning cures all, and they aren’t doing much if that lately.
    Yeah, the last thing you want to see is guys smiling and hugging, getting all comfortable with body language that doesn't really care about 9 game losing streaks. We know all too well what those kind of teams used to look like.

Comment

• The cynic in me was thinking that maybe someone tried to leak about Siakam’s displeasure of his coach and the penalty he got, although retracted the news as false was to test the waters on what interest they can get from other teams. Sharks do roam around when they smell blood.

I feel management has some motives in this...

damn..Fan Paranoia is not healthy, lol

Comment

• Siakam wasn’t happy and — according to multiple sources — let Nurse know about it, loudly and aggressively with words beyond standard cursing. It got personal, lines were crossed and teammates had to intervene, according to multiple sources.
        yikes

Comment

• Don't care. Siakam has a weak mind, you can see it. He won't lead this team, ever.

Comment

• I'm not worried about Pascal. Write this year off. He'll come back very strong next year, I'm sure of it.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

yikes
              I can't even picture Pascam really mad.

Sad, depressed, confused, frustrated, can;t stop laughing, yes. Really pizzed, no. Probably would have been comical

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

I can't even picture Pascam really mad.

Sad, depressed, confused, frustrated, can;t stop laughing, yes. Really pizzed, no. Probably would have been comical
                Pascal: listen here jabroni, know your role before I slap the taste out of your mouth. Matter of fact, how about the Spicy one takes that little guitar of yours, tunes it up real nice, then turns that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up, YOUR CANDY ASS

Pascal then proceeds to attempt to shove Nicks face into Lowrys open booty, before teammates intervene. According to multiple sources.

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

yikes
                  that quote was from this article for anyone interested, btw. some interesting stuff in there. i thought this was particularly interesting:

Meanwhile, the team has concerns about how reports of internal dressing room issues have surfaced – it was Charania who put the source of the Raptors' COVID outbreak on the coaching staff for not following proper masking guidelines, remember.
                  seems the famously tight ship has sprung a leak

Comment

• chris wrote: View Post
                    Agree but could be purposely done as I said to garner interests, testing the waters, throwing a big chum in the waters for those opposing executive sharks lol

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Pascal: listen here jabroni, know your role before I slap the taste out of your mouth. Matter of fact, how about the Spicy one takes that little guitar of yours, tunes it up real nice, then turns that sumbitch sideways, and stick it straight up, YOUR CANDY ASS

Pascal then proceeds to attempt to shove Nicks face into Lowrys open booty, before teammates intervene. According to multiple sources.

Now I can picture it!

Comment

that quote was from this article for anyone interested, btw. some interesting stuff in there. i thought this was particularly interesting:

"Not a happy place. "

Comment

Agree but could be purposely done as I said to garner interests, testing the waters, throwing a big chum in the waters for those opposing executive sharks lol
                          it would seem like next-level gamesmanship to leak locker room disputes to one source and then express disappointment that they got leaked to another, but i suppose anything is possible

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                            "Not a happy place. "
                            Some great stuff in this gossip article

Kyle Lowry – no stranger to confrontations with coaches — brought a practice to a halt early in the 2017-18 season because he was so upset about how a scrimmage was being refereed that he took the game ball and sat in the middle of the floor at the historic John Wooden Center on campus at UCLA, where the legendary Bruins coach’s original chalkboard remains preserved under glass.

When then-head coach Dwane Casey — exasperated by Lowry’s defiance — moved the scrimmage to the other court, Lowry picked himself up and sat down in the middle of that one, too. Practice was over.
                            Fucking Lowry lol.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sure Shams broke the news by wrongly reporting Siakam was getting a $50k fine. So maybe there's a new leak and maybe Shams is full of shit.

It is getting pretty apparent that Shams and Woj are getting played half the time. Shams moreso I think. Pick a stakeholder - league, team, player, agent - everyone's using these guys for their own purposes.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Some great stuff in this gossip article

Fucking Lowry lol.
                                Whata boss.
                                no wonder he and Buckets are best buds.

Comment

Working...
                                X