Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Nah the whole "they never told me I'm the man" thing was super weird from Siakam. Demar, Kyle, Kawhi never moved like that.
    Need to send this to Pascal.

Comment

• I can even see OG leap frogging Pascal starting this year.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
        I can even see OG leap frogging Pascal starting this year.
        That would be one heck of a leap.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

That would be one heck of a leap.
          It'd be a welcomed surprise, but it would be a surprise to see OG average 22+. I can see him taking a jump and averaging around 18 this season.

Pascal will likely continue his 23 point average, or perhaps playing in Toronto and without Kyle will bump that to 25 points.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

It'd be a welcomed surprise, but it would be a surprise to see OG average 22+. I can see him taking a jump and averaging around 18 this season.

Pascal will likely continue his 23 point average, or perhaps playing in Toronto and without Kyle will bump that to 25 points.
            Siakam is also a lot better rebounder, play maker and has much more of a one on one game than OG. If OG can close that gap between the two of them, Toronto would be very dangerous this season.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

Siakam is also a lot better rebounder, play maker and has much more of a one on one game than OG. If OG can close that gap between the two of them, Toronto would be very dangerous this season.
              Yeah if OG catches up to Siakam we are going to be REALLY good. I think he'll be better this year but the gap between OG and Siakam is still quite large.

Comment

• Pascal is back...first time on the TTC...

Comment

• blackjitsu wrote: View Post
                  Pascal is back...first time on the TTC...

Looks ahead of schedule to me!

He's in the training center working out on the court starting at the 3 minute mark if you wanna skip ahead.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Yeah if OG catches up to Siakam we are going to be REALLY good. I think he'll be better this year but the gap between OG and Siakam is still quite large.
                    OG finished the year very strong. Last 2 months he was: ~ 23% USG, ~115 ORTG, > 60% TS%. That’s starting to close the gap on USG with higher efficiency than Pascal. If that’s real and sustainable, then yeah, we are in great shape.

Comment

• Kobe's "Detailed" series on Siakam:

https://streamable.com/mx7sx

https://streamable.com/vq1ds

https://streamable.com/m36fc

Comment

• Do we have an estimated day of return? Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                          Do we have an estimated day of return? Absence makes the heart grow fonder, eh.
                          I believe the most recent update was Blake Murphy tweeting last week early to mid november, based on interview with Bobby. So....2 weeks, 3 max?
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

I believe the most recent update was Blake Murphy tweeting last week early to mid november, based on interview with Bobby. So....2 weeks, 3 max?
                            he is starting to do contact work and is going to work with the 905 to get back his game speed conditioning.

Comment

Comment

• °

Comment

Working...
                                X