• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    °
    two more weeks its ok.

Comment

• I was hoping we would have him back for the Nets, Celtics, 76ers stretch. I guess that’s still “within” two weeks.
      Last edited by saints91; Wed Nov 3, 2021, 08:51 AM.

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I was hoping we would have him back for the Nets, Celtics, 76ers stretch. I guess that’s still “within” two weeks.
        just as Scottie goes down we will be back up a siakam

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post

I was hoping we would have him back for the Nets, Celtics, 76ers stretch. I guess that’s still “within” two weeks.
          My thoughts as well. We have Washington on the road tonight then we have 6 days at home. This will give Pascal some time to get practices in and some reps. If he responds well we could see him suit up on the 10th vs. the Celtics.
          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• I would expect Pascal back right after that stretch, maybe the home game against the Pistons?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• "They" said something about him having to go to LA to get the ok from his surgeon. Any time line on that?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                "They" said something about him having to go to LA to get the ok from his surgeon. Any time line on that?
                Grange keeps referring to that but no, I haven't seen a timeline for that.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Pascal is back tomorrow vs the Nets! Minutes restriction but it will be awesome to have a whole squad.

Did not expect him back this early, we are going to be an absolute menace now.

https://mobile.twitter.com/michaelgr...16902753169417

Comment

• wonder if he'll come off the bench for now
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• So Pascal only misses 2.5 weeks in the end, up to his return… 18 days.

10 games crammed in there…
                      2 back to backs.

Record of 6-4.

Not a bad result for how this early season stretch without him could’ve gone.

Much to be optimistic about.

Can’t wait to add some Spice to the mix.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                        So Pascal only misses 2.5 weeks in the end, up to his return… 18 days.

10 games crammed in there…
                        2 back to backs.

Record of 6-4.

Not a bad result for how this early season stretch without him could’ve gone.

Much to be optimistic about.

Can’t wait to add some Spice to the mix.

thought we had 2 more games I predicted he would be back 10-12 and I thought it would be at the end of that

Comment

• As I said if we play 500 until spicy is back we are putting are selves in a good spot to really do well for the season. We are in a great spot. Getting the win last night would have helped a bit more. Either way we are playing above 500 which is what we need to pad us during the rough stretches.

Comment

• So what you guys think? Will he be Top 20 player in the league again? Will he be an All-Star?

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              So what you guys think? Will he be Top 20 player in the league again? Will he be an All-Star?
                              He's played 2 games.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

He's played 2 games.
                                So give him more time? I doubt it happens. But hopefully, he's near that level again.

Comment

Working...
                                X