Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
    I don't think that included that 2-14 game against Utah, which was selectively taken out I'm sure. But this is still great.. and his defense seems to be slowly coming back. Only 3 fouls last night which is a positive.

Will be awesome to have OG back as well to take even more pressure off of him.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

I don't think that included that 2-14 game against Utah, which was selectively taken out I'm sure. But this is still great.. and his defense seems to be slowly coming back. Only 3 fouls last night which is a positive.

Will be awesome to have OG back and build enough chemistry where guys start swinging the ball and looking for each other a la GSW, instead of taking turns trying to score. That's the breakthrough the team needs to get to the next level.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

Well, yeah, the Utah game was 9 games ago and the tweet pretty clearly says the last 8 games, which excludes his first 5 games back from injury.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• this man's thread deserves a bump

Comment

• Jinxed

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
              There's no replacing Pascal when he comes back spicier than ever. And he will work seamlessly with Scotty in the same line-up.
              called it

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

If anything he's a FVV replacement, but thats a decision that doesnt need to be made for a couple more seasons.
                called it

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                  Jinxed
                  you just like the taste of haterade

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                    you just like the taste of haterade
                    It’s true though…he started the game against the Heat like how he closed out the Bucks but tapered his aggression at the end versus
                    Miami.

why people are still questioning his consistency

no doubt that he is ultra talented … it is always that round object on top of his shoulders that is suspect

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

It’s true though…he started the game against the Heat like how he closed out the Bucks but tapered his aggression at the end versus
                      Miami.

why people are still questioning his consistency

no doubt that he is ultra talented … it is always that round object on top of his shoulders that is suspect
                      Or his skills have improved since Kag posted that and Kag is a hater

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                        Or his skills have improved since Kag posted that and Kag is a hater
                        Not hating.
                        l just don't want anything to jinx Pascal.

Comment

• All-star.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                            All-star.
                            If not for the games missed, feels like he would be a no-brainer (as Fred should be as well). Record would be a little nicer too if we had him for the full season, which would help with the argument for two spots. As it is, might come down to one of him or Fred, both deserving, but Pascal likely missing out due to the games played.

Could actually have a better shot at all-NBA if he stays healthy the rest of the year.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

If not for the games missed, feels like he would be a no-brainer (as Fred should be as well). Record would be a little nicer too if we had him for the full season, which would help with the argument for two spots. As it is, might come down to one of him or Fred, both deserving, but Pascal likely missing out due to the games played.

Could actually have a better shot at all-NBA if he stays healthy the rest of the year.
                              Yeah, might not make the game - and I could honestly care less if he does - but he's definitely playing at an all-star/all-NBA level.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Not hating.
                                l just don't want anything to jinx Pascal.
                                forgiven

Comment

Working...
                                X