Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post

More importantly, he's on a mission. Gonna prove the haters were wrong.
    yep....teh no all star vote....nobody mentioning anything RE his recent 37/10/12 and 2 steals agasint the 76ers witout OG and fvv...this guys is giong to go off agasint teh 76ers....its his best matchup...lmao they are the underdogs in thsi series

Comment

• This his time to shine as the No.1 guy

Pascal Siakam has to own the playoffs…

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        This his time to shine as the No.1 guy

Pascal Siakam has to own the playoffs…
        I think he is already in their heads. Philly be like "Where the hell did this guy come from? Who's going to guard him? Me? No, you guard him!"

Comment

• Imagine Siakam comes back next season with an improved 3pt shot and the willingness to take it more often? He's getting prime Paul George good with better efficiency.

Comment

• I also would wish for Siakam to successfully make those ‘and 1’s more frequent and the bonus freethrow. Those subtle difference in that specific part of his game could increase their chances to win games as a team.

Making the ‘and 1s and the bonus freethrow is a momentum changer like a three point shot or an explosive dunk.

Comment

• Nice to see a really great playoff performance. Now have to do it on the road.

Comment

• I hope Pascal follows his game 4 performance with another stellar one tonight.

if he does, he could be an interchangeable player with Scottie

both can be 1A to 1B of each other

that would also work.

Go no.43

Comment

• After Scottie, is there a player on the Raptors you're looking forward to watching more next season than Siakam? He really hit a new level in terms of his offense this season and still providing top shelf defense as well.

What he did in the second half of the season and in the Philly series looked like it was just the start of his new level as well. The game has slowed down a lot for Pascal and he's just going to continue get more and more comfortable picking defenses apart. And again I just have to say because I think it's understated how incredible of a motor Siakam has. He's relentless with his attacks and wears defenses out.

He may not be a superstar (yet), but teams are going to have to game plan for him like he is one which will lead to a lot of opportunities for other guys.
                  Last edited by LJ2; Fri Apr 29, 2022, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Been awhile since I posted on here, just wanted to say that I'm glad that Pascal has redeemed himself a bit after his last playoff appearance was that disaster in the bubble. I'm hoping to see more All Star game appearances for him in the future if the Raptors keep making the playoffs
                    OG is our king

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post
                      After Scottie, is there a player on the Raptors you're looking forward to watching more next season than Siakam? He really hit a new level in terms of his offense this season and still providing top shelf defense as well.

What he did in the second half of the season and in the Philly series looked like it was just the start of his new level as well. The game has slowed down a lot for Pascal and he's just going to continue get more and more comfortable picking defenses apart. And again I just have to say because I think it's understated how incredible of a motor Siakam has. He's relentless with his attacks and wears defenses out.

He may not be a superstar (yet), but teams are going to have to game plan for him like he is one which will lead to a lot of opportunities for other guys.
                      Yes my boy Barnes TM obviously but I hope that Achiuwa has a ceiling that's way up there but we just don't know where it is.
                      OG takes baby steps and may or may not have a high ceiling beyond solid D and the injury issues.
                      Where does GTJr end up, he has flaws but terrific flashes/games of potential and similarly super young.

Comment

• Pascal should gain a few extra muscles in the summer.
                        He can be a beast if he gets stronger and a bit bigger.

Comment

• It's official. All NBA 3rd team!

Comment

• Well deserved

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
                              Pascal should gain a few extra muscles in the summer.
                              He can be a beast if he gets stronger and a bit bigger.
                              easier to do now that he isn't coming off surgery.

Comment

• So happy to see pascal get this.

Comment

Working...
                                X