Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

So when I praise or agree with Nurse, like I’ve done on many occasions this season, am I supposed to argue against myself? Lol.
    I must have missed those posts
    To, me it seemed more like you were watching games for a chance to criticize him....then I think maybe I was just watching for it but I don't think so; I'm a fan of Nick Nurse but don't think I'm at all sensitive to criticism about him.

To be critical about him potentially burning out starters, you'd need to point out a competent bench as the alternative which I'd say we didn't have to this degress last season. Easing up on Fred and Pascal's minutes might have kept them more fresh potentially but easily could have cost a playoff position or two as well.

Comment

• So, do we have our superstar? Or is it too early to tell? Prove it in the playoffs? Really loved Pascal talking trash last night, dude is getting cocky. I hope he keeps it up and we can move on from the superstar search.

Comment

• Interesting.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          So, do we have our superstar? Or is it too early to tell? Prove it in the playoffs? Really loved Pascal talking trash last night, dude is getting cocky. I hope he keeps it up and we can move on from the superstar search.
          Prime Pascal has arrived.

I do think he's a star now, this is the breakout season.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Prime Pascal has arrived.

I do think he's a star now, this is the breakout season.
            I think i gotta see about 20 games or so first. 5 games is too reactionary for me.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

I think i gotta see about 20 games or so first. 5 games is too reactionary for me.
              Nope, too rational. Pascal for MVP or bust.

Comment

True. Even demar has had a couple mvp level starts to a season. Pascals playmaking, however, has been very calculated, surgical even at times. He's planning to get a teammate a bucket on some of his ISOs, it's wonderful to see.

Comment

So, do we have our superstar? Or is it too early to tell? Prove it in the playoffs? Really loved Pascal talking trash last night, dude is getting cocky. I hope he keeps it up and we can move on from the superstar search.
                  If Pascal keeps this up, and Otto stays healthy, l really feel that we are just one solid center away from serious contention.

Comment

Like any hot topics around here, 20 games minimum…..LOL

1. Pascal MVP numbers

2. Fred VanVleet out of the top 10 in minutes played

3. Gary Trent Junior losing his starting role over Precious

anything else….let’s settle with the hottakes of the forum jester

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

If Pascal keeps this up, and Otto stays healthy, l really feel that we are just one solid center away from serious contention.
                      like who

Comment

• We don't need another center.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

True. Even demar has had a couple mvp level starts to a season. Pascals playmaking, however, has been very calculated, surgical even at times. He's planning to get a teammate a bucket on some of his ISOs, it's wonderful to see.
                          I sort of don't like these back to backs because we don't get to see Pascal vs other teams sooner. Miami and Philly are vet teams and as we all know with vet teams you're not going to see their best until well into the season or even towards the end. Still a pleasure to watch him dominate right now.

Game thread up yet?

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                            We don't need another center.
                            I mean I wouldn't say no to Poeltl but I don't think its really addressing any glaring issue that we have now... having a better playmaker who can also shoot would be my priority

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I mean I wouldn't say no to Poeltl but I don't think its really addressing any glaring issue that we have now... having a better playmaker who can also shoot would be my priority
                              We need shooters off the bench.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

We need shooters off the bench.
                                Otto checks that if healthy.

Gasol demonstrated how important a big is.
                                We will be against good teams with solid bigs in the playoffs- Horford, Lopez, Embiid, Timelord, Vucevic, etc.

We all saw how a not-so-100% Embiid toyed with our 'bigs' last game.

Last edited by Kagemusha; Fri Oct 28, 2022, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X