No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best feet in the league. Twinkle toes.

Comment

• The evolution of Pascal’s game is elevating his teammate’s game. He has done that so magnificently last night against the Cavs.

Comment

• Last couple interviews i saw pascal said “i love these guys” both times. Kinda feels like hes becoming more of a leader by example and with good energy and vibes

Comment

• It's been pretty amazing actually how well pascal has played this season given the overall struggles of most of the shooters. He's doing it in tight spaces and with less room to work than most stars. If the team picks up their collective play and shooting, Pascal is gonna beast.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            It's been pretty amazing actually how well pascal has played this season given the overall struggles of most of the shooters. He's doing it in tight spaces and with less room to work than most stars. If the team picks up their collective play and shooting, Pascal is gonna beast.
            Exactly what happened in the Cavs game. Pascal had 7 or 8 assists in the first half. Was kicking it out and players were finally hitting their shots.

Pascal has gotten to the point now where it has to be an instant double when he drives or else he is scoring more often than not.

Comment

• Not sure he will be an allstar, his not even deserving 2 be honest. Yes the numbers look great, but injuries and the performance of the team is what set apart from becoming an all star.
              Especially this month, he hasn't played well. Honestly..he looks like his being selfish, forcing and trying 2 get numbers 2 get the all star..2 get max money.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                Not sure he will be an allstar, his not even deserving 2 be honest. Yes the numbers look great, but injuries and the performance of the team is what set apart from becoming an all star.
                Especially this month, he hasn't played well. Honestly..he looks like his being selfish, forcing and trying 2 get numbers 2 get the all star..2 get max money.
                So he's Fred last year?

Comment

• Had to go to page three to find this Pascal thread

No one with his current stats has ever not been selected to the AS Game
                  so he's gotta be a bit disappointed not to go to the useless game....
                  But no team in the bottom 6 had a single representative going, so it's not a snub of him, but popularity and obviously team play.

Comment

• Yeah….was surprised Randle went ahead of him. But then looked and Randle has similar stats if not better and is on a better team. Selfishly, if he misses out on All NBA as well, that will help with our future cap.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      Yeah….was surprised Randle went ahead of him. But then looked and Randle has similar stats if not better and is on a better team. Selfishly, if he misses out on All NBA as well, that will help with our future cap.
                      Pascal needs to miss out on all-nba this year and next year. If that happens then his max will be only 30% of the cap instead of potentially 35% of the cap. I don't think he makes it this year.. but he still could next year. So just something to think about.

Comment

• AS reserves are voted by Coaches, All NBA by the players.
                        I think Pascal is more well liked by the players than Randle who's kind of a prick lol

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                          AS reserves are voted by Coaches, All NBA by the players.
                          I think Pascal is more well liked by the players than Randle who's kind of a prick lol
                          The media votes All NBA, not the players.

Comment

• Will KD be back by the all-star game? If not then Pascal could still take his spot. Although they may just take another guard like Harden.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The media votes All NBA, not the players.
                              Thanks, I stand corrected with the same sentiment, Randle's not exactly an extremely likeable figure if that plays into it even a bit. But I think that's a bit more likely with players than media.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                                Had to go to page three to find this Pascal thread

No one with his current stats has ever not been selected to the AS Game
                                so he's gotta be a bit disappointed not to go to the useless game....
                                But no team in the bottom 6 had a single representative going, so it's not a snub of him, but popularity and obviously team play.
                                Can't have it both ways. Our argument for Lowry and DeRozan back in the days were they were on a winning team even though there's always a guy who people likes to argue about because he's putting up big numbers or is a household name but is on a bad team.

The Raptors are now on the other side of the coin. I'm not surprised he didn't make the the all star team at all. Winning matters. It always should be that way.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X