Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post

Sorry golden, just saw this earlier in the thread, and I had to bring it back.
    lol i remember when everyone here was PISSED the team didn't take skal labissiere. dude isnt even in the league anymore.
    i dont care what i think i know. masai/bobby/FO will always know way more lol.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

Sorry golden, just saw this earlier in the thread, and I had to bring it back.
      Saw Keonclark's post a few comments below calling Pascal garbage and how he'll get in the way of OG lol

Comment

• Pascal's off to the All-star game... and rightly so!

Comment

• saints91 wrote: View Post
          Pascal's off to the All-star game... and rightly so!
          James Harden stans will be pissed, but I guess they replaced forward with forward, rather than pick a guard.

Comment

• Looking forward to him to be as comfortable as ever with his game especially now that the trade deadline anxiety is in his rear view mirror.

Pascal/ Scottie/ OG/ Trent and Scottie

in an ideal world once again….

VanVleet should be the first man off the bench….he is the odd man out but I am talking to the wall on this so be it lol.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

James Harden stans will be pissed, but I guess they replaced forward with forward, rather than pick a guard.
              Jaylen Brown got hurt too so will likely need a replacement if he can't return in time. I suspect Harden to get his spot. If not Harden then maybe Brunson.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                Looking forward to him to be as comfortable as ever with his game especially now that the trade deadline anxiety is in his rear view mirror.

Pascal/ Scottie/ OG/ Trent and Scottie

in an ideal world once again….

VanVleet should be the first man off the bench….he is the odd man out but I am talking to the wall on this so be it lol.
                Having two Scotties would indeed be nice.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I know someone will catch it and long and behold it is you.

Yes we all wish

Comment

• Can Siakam become... our starting small forward?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
                      Can Siakam become... our starting small forward?
                      Isn’t he basically that already?

Comment

• It may not mean anything but Gary Trent had an interview on the fan asked if he watched the all star game
                        and he said he watched Scottie but no mention of Pascal ..
                        Last edited by guyroch; Fri Feb 24, 2023, 11:32 AM.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                          It may not mean anything but Gary Trent had an interview on the fan asked if he watched the all star game
                          and he said he watched Scottie but no mention of Pascal ..
                          In fairness, the rising stars game was less shitty than the all star game. The whole weekend was pretty trash though.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post

Poeltl is gonna be a very good player. Very intelligent, good attitude. Future lower middle class vlade divac
                            Even though Keon called Pascal trash a couple of posts earlier than this, he got Poeltl bang on.

Comment

• So about those March stats
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                                So about those March stats
                                pascal has had a -3.8 net rating in march. him and scottie barnes are the only starters with negative net ratings.

best players for the raps this month though? fred with +4.2 and poeltl with +3.3.

Comment

Working...
                                X