Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LJ2
    replied
    I'm not even a fan of his, but does a trade of Pascal for Towns make any sense? Probably a better fit between Gobert/Pascal and Scottie/Towns, but never been a big fan of Towns. Just doesn't seem like he's very motivated.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    “ My Name is Spicy P “

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    slaw wrote: View Post

The first major NBA trade window starts mid-December and they likely won't play Dec 2-10, so December 16th will be their first real kick at the can.

In general, not sure the question is whether Pascal and Scottie can co-exist. More like can the Raptors build a title contender with Barnes-Siakam as the two best players both making max salaries. There's a lot of other roster construction considerations affecting the future that also need to be addressed regardless of what they do with Siakam. I would say though that the Pascal shoe has to drop first - one way or another.
    “You hear that Mr. Anderson, that is the sound of Inevitability”. Lol

Leave a comment:

• slaw
    replied
    The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    You both may end up agreeing when it’s all said and done.

Personally I would pick that game against the Knicks on Dec 1, that is around the 20th game mark.

good gauge to determine where this team is at with a new coach, new philosophy and whether Scottie and Pascal can co-exist together.
    The first major NBA trade window starts mid-December and they likely won't play Dec 2-10, so December 16th will be their first real kick at the can.

In general, not sure the question is whether Pascal and Scottie can co-exist. More like can the Raptors build a title contender with Barnes-Siakam as the two best players both making max salaries. There's a lot of other roster construction considerations affecting the future that also need to be addressed regardless of what they do with Siakam. I would say though that the Pascal shoe has to drop first - one way or another.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    You both may end up agreeing when it’s all said and done.

Personally I would pick that game against the Knicks on Dec 1, that is around the 20th game mark.

good gauge to determine where this team is at with a new coach, new philosophy and whether Scottie and Pascal can co-exist together.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X