X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Wonder how much we're going to see Pascal at the 3 to close out this season in bully-ball beast mode. Could be just "pre-season" talk but Nurse is indicating he'll give the Ibaka/Gasol combo a bit more love. Can't remember, did we get a small sample of this already this season?
    We saw Siakam/Gasol/Ibaka in the Sixers series... which was a great look and helped win some critical possessions in that tough series. And earlier this season we saw the Jumbo Lineup, with OG at the 2. Can't wait to see more of this look.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    We're basically about to find out if Pascal can establish himself as a consistent top 10 player. If he can lead the Raps on another deep playoff run, he's right there.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    Wonder how much we're going to see Pascal at the 3 to close out this season in bully-ball beast mode. Could be just "pre-season" talk but Nurse is indicating he'll give the Ibaka/Gasol combo a bit more love. Can't remember, did we get a small sample of this already this season?

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    siakam kind of comes across as a happy-go-lucky guy but you can't get to the level he has in such short order without some serious internal drive. nice to hear that confirmed from someone who knows him so well, and i don't think he's close to done getting better.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Pascal Siakam All 72 Spin Moves Full Highlights (2019-20 Spinilation)
    You can tell which highlights are after the all-star break as he started screaming under the basket much more often.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied

Pascal Siakam All 72 Spin Moves Full Highlights (2019-20 Spinilation)

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    I see no problem with him wanting to develop a Demar fadeaway. The problem with Demar and his fadeaway was he didn't have the 3 point shot to mix in with it and he played no defence. Pascal does both of those things. The midrange fadeaway will just make him almost unguardable. Maybe fadeaway isn't the greatest. A more balanced midrange shot would be better but at his height and position as someone already said it would make it a lot more effective than Demar's.

Leave a comment:

• SkywalkerAC
    replied
    DD’s fade-away, at Pascal’s size, looks a lot more like Kawhi’s. And even Demar’s gets him to the line.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    The Great One wrote: View Post

This dude had the GROAT on his team last year. Instead of studying or adding a Kawhi Leonard in between game he's going to add a DeRozan shake and fadeaway? that sure is going to win you a lot of playoff games.
    He's got a pull up 3, off the dribble 3, spin move, floater, and he can get to the rim almost at will. Add a midrange shot (preferably not a fadeaway but he seems to be leaning into that, pun not really intended) and he becomes nearly unguardable. Obviously, all those shots I listed are at various levels of work in progress, but they are there and with time on the floor they will improve. The midrange shot will be one we have to watch for.

Also, if Demar could shoot and defend like Pascal, his midrange shot would be a lot more useful.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

This dude had the GROAT on his team last year. Instead of studying or adding a Kawhi Leonard in between game he's going to add a DeRozan shake and fadeaway? that sure is going to win you a lot of playoff games.

Leave a comment:

• Puffer
    replied
    chris wrote: View Post

i did too so just googled it and the episode is available on their website: https://www.tsn.ca/video/e60-doing-i...siakam~1938335
    Thanks for doing that. I'll watch it this afternoon when our puppy goes down for his nap.

Leave a comment:

• chris
    replied
    bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Dammit i forgot Pascals E60 was airing tonight and forgot to record it. Anyone catch it? Hope TSN plays it again later this week
    i did too so just googled it and the episode is available on their website: https://www.tsn.ca/video/e60-doing-i...siakam~1938335

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Dammit i forgot Pascals E60 was airing tonight and forgot to record it. Anyone catch it? Hope TSN plays it again later this week

Leave a comment:

Working...
X