All-Time Raptors Squad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    That is fairly gross. Lou and Ross are terrible choices.

Biggest omissions are Anthony Parker and Donyell Marshall. You could even make a case for some others like Jorge Garbajosa, Keon Clark, Walt Williams, Jerome Williams, Jalen Rose and I'd consider Oliver Miller. But if you switched Lou and Ross for AP and Donyell, I'd be fairly content.
    Jorge and Dell are guys I tried to find a spot for in mine.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
      2K unveiled the squad:

Who would you rather have anchoring your team (not this roster) - prime Kyle Lowry or prime Chris Bosh?
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Who would you rather have anchoring your team (not this roster) - prime Kyle Lowry or prime Chris Bosh?
        Prime Lowry.

Comment

Really surprised Oak didn't make it.. although they probably have him on the Knicks roster and didn't want to double dip him.

I would have taken Parker over Ross easily. Parker played in 3 seasons and was way more consistent as a 3pt threat. Looking at his stats now he averaged .424 from 3... and he wasn't shy about taking that shot.

Comment

If you're going to put Lou Williams on the squad why not just put 05-06 Mike James on instead?
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
              If you're going to put Lou Williams on the squad why not just put 05-06 Mike James on instead?
              Or 21 games Bargs for that matter.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Lou is Drake's muse.

Ross can dunk

That's what teenagers who play 2K and spend money from their parents credit card want.

Comment

Could Lou Will be mentioned as 6th man on the squad? Not a Raptor anymore, but 23 points and 10 assists tonight... discreetly having a career year right now!

Comment

Now the uncomfortable question: other than the charlotte bobcats-hornets franchise that came this millennium, is there a worse all time lineup? I suppose grizzlies would be comparable or worse as well. Off the top of my head I think toronto, Vancouver/memphis and charlotte are the only franchises to never have a top 5 player in a season (going by mvp votes, vince peaked at t-8th)
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Now the uncomfortable question: other than the charlotte bobcats-hornets franchise that came this millennium, is there a worse all time lineup? I suppose grizzlies would be comparable or worse as well. Off the top of my head I think toronto, Vancouver/memphis and charlotte are the only franchises to never have a top 5 player in a season (going by mvp votes, vince peaked at t-8th)
                      Worse all time lineup? not even close.

T-Mac is in the HOF. VC and Bosh are both future hall of famers.

Davis
                      Bosh
                      T-Mac
                      VC
                      Lowry

That's a damn good starting 5.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                        Worse all time lineup? not even close.

T-Mac is in the HOF. VC and Bosh are both future hall of famers.

Davis
                        Bosh
                        T-Mac
                        VC
                        Lowry

That's a damn good starting 5.
                        Again, this represents when they played on toronto, not tmac on houston. Otherwise you might as well have hakeem olajuwan and say we have one of the greatest centers ever.

It's a terrible starting 5. Compare about 26 teams all time 5s and youd see it. And T mac isn't in it, because of reasons above and we're not basing it off the "list of t rex".

Comment

Again, T-Mac is the greatest SF in Raps history. I know that's not saying much cause he only played here for 3-4 years. But name me a better SF than T-Mac?
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

That's not the argument KeonClark is making. He's saying that this is the worst starting line up (with Raptors T-Mac) if you compare to other franchises all time starting 5.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                              Again, T-Mac is the greatest SF in Raps history. I know that's not saying much cause he only played here for 3-4 years. But name me a better SF than T-Mac?
                              Sure, if you're just sticking to position listed on their player profile. But it's fluid, for example demar derozan plays a ton of minutes at the 3, especially at crunch time. So I thinks why nba2k took the 15 best available pretty much and found room for both vince and derozan in the starting lineup

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Again, this represents when they played on toronto, not tmac on houston. Otherwise you might as well have hakeem olajuwan and say we have one of the greatest centers ever.

It's a terrible starting 5. Compare about 26 teams all time 5s and youd see it. And T mac isn't in it, because of reasons above and we're not basing it off the "list of t rex".
                                I like the list of TRex btw.

Drink it in mannnn!!
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X