Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything CJ Miles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Mess wrote: View Post
    haha no.

    I just meant the first sentence of my post was hacky.
    Ah, got it. Hack status confirmed by my inability to grasp what you were talking about

    Or, does that make ME the hack?

    Comment


    • #17
      Kind of starting to feel like this thread is about me.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

      Comment


      • #18
        DanH wrote: View Post
        Kind of starting to feel like this thread is about me.
        Hackett status also confirmed.

        Comment


        • #19
          He's only had one good game outta 3...small sample size I know...but still disconcerting. Needs to be more consistent.

          Comment


          • #20
            CalibreMC wrote: View Post
            He's only had one good game outta 3...small sample size I know...but still disconcerting. Needs to be more consistent.
            Ok...he's scored double digits twice with one of those being over 20pts. Seems fine to me. What exactly are you expecting from a career role player who's averaged under 10 ppg for his career?

            Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

            Comment


            • #21
              Is 17pts/11rebounds/8.7assists/4steals/16blocks asking too much?

              Cause just tell me if it is.

              For real though, his shot was DEADLY that first game. Hope we see more of that 'Can't Miss CJ' soon.

              Comment


              • #22
                CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                He's only had one good game outta 3...small sample size I know...but still disconcerting. Needs to be more consistent.
                His role is to come off the bench, hit some 3s, play passable defense, and be a veteran/calming presence on the floor with the kids.

                No complaints so far.

                Comment


                • #23
                  CJ flew back to TO yesterday after the game for the birth of his child. Congrats to CJ. But this also means we may be without him tomorrow in Indy (and his revenge game :-P)

                  Sent from my ONE A2005 using Tapatalk

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    His thread is only two pages long? Anyways, got a chance to watch the ESPN feed of the game. Best line from PJ Carlesimo was "I don't know who's calling the time out here...Scott Brooks or CJ Miles? 'Cause every time CJ hits a three there's a time out." Let's just take a minute to appreciate our 3 point specialist who actually hit clutch 3 pointers in a playoff game.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Jclaw wrote: View Post
                      His thread is only two pages long? Anyways, got a chance to watch the ESPN feed of the game. Best line from PJ Carlesimo was "I don't know who's calling the time out here...Scott Brooks or CJ Miles? 'Cause every time CJ hits a three there's a time out." Let's just take a minute to appreciate our 3 point specialist who actually hit clutch 3 pointers in a playoff game.
                      They weren't of the smooth variety that we were accustomed to, but he made them and that's all that counts. Just needs to keep having confidence in his shot. If he ever has one of those 6/8 nights from 3, it'll be a blow out win.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        That desperation 3 once the Wiz cut the lead to 5, was the TSN Turning Point. If he missed that shot, Wiz likely scores on a quick fastbreak, and I'm not sure we pull out the win.

                        Comment


                        • #27

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            That desperation 3 once the Wiz cut the lead to 5, was the TSN Turning Point. If he missed that shot, Wiz likely scores on a quick fastbreak, and I'm not sure we pull out the win.
                            Biggest play of the game.
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Great to have a 3pt shooter who can actually shoot specially when the game is on the line lol.

                              I don't miss the Patrick Pattersson, DeMarre Carroll and Terrence Ross days lol.
                              What it do baybeeee!!

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                TRex wrote: View Post
                                Great to have a 3pt shooter who can actually shoot specially when the game is on the line lol.

                                I don't miss the Patrick Pattersson, DeMarre Carroll and Terrence Ross days lol.
                                CJ Miles is a baller.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X