Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What star will be available this season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Barolt
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    Detroit 2004.
    I actually hate that people consider this a 'superstar-less' team. Chauncey Billups and Ben Wallace are both so insanely underrated.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    TRex wrote: View Post
    Problem with the Raptors fanbase, specially in this forum is that they like to OVERRATE all the young players on the team. 4 years ago i said that JV is nothing more than an energy big, Robin Lopez type player while everyone was hyping him as a future all star. I still remember people saying they should build the team, and build around their offence around him. Well?
    And you don't overrate? I remember you freaking out about MU drafting Delon instead of your awesome K. J. McDaniels .

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Pretty sure the ask was going to be JV plus, and who knows what the plus was.
    Masai offered JV plus for Drummond. Detroit turned it down.

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    Problem with the Raptors fanbase, specially in this forum is that they like to OVERRATE all the young players on the team. 4 years ago i said that JV is nothing more than an energy big, Robin Lopez type player while everyone was hyping him as a future all star. I still remember people saying they should build the team, and build around their offence around him. Well?
    And this is why we all DM TRex for stock tips.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    Andre Drummond was available last season. The cost? JV. JV. That's it. And we fucking passed. SMH.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Andre Drummond was available last season. The cost? JV. JV. That's it. And we fucking passed. SMH.
    Pretty sure the ask was going to be JV plus, and who knows what the plus was.

Leave a comment:

• 3inthekeon
    replied
    Your stating this like a fact. It's not a fact.

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Detroit 2004.
    good to great defenders in every position.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    nvm

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Detroit 2004.
    A year where only one team won 60 games, a scrappy pacers team with 61. There were no super teams, garnetts wolves were near the top. This year is the polar opposite. Most seasons 55 wins gets you in the discussion, these days it gets you swept by probably the greatest team of all time.

So while it's fun remembering the gutsy pistons who won when there was a calm in the storm (while still having basically 3 derozans and a dpoy at center) it does not apply to the current landscape. The 04 pistons were basically as good as the 18 celtics are

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    It's all just shuffling deck chairs. We can't beat cavs or warriors because our best player is demar derozan. Period. If our best player was kevin durant or lebron james, jv talk doesnt matter and we're a contender. Simple really
    Detroit 2004.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    It's all just shuffling deck chairs. We can't beat cavs or warriors because our best player is demar derozan. Period. If our best player was kevin durant or lebron james, jv talk doesnt matter and we're a contender. Simple really

Leave a comment:

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    You're assuming JV is the only problem to solve in order to beat Cavs or GS
    When did I say that?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    LJ2 wrote: View Post
    Ogain, do you think we can play both Ibaka and Gasol against Cavs during the 4th quarter? We already know Ibaka was pretty ineffective against them last year. I'm of the opinion that you cannot match their small ball with the two of them on the floor. If you think they can then I can accept that is your opinion and it defers from mine.
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X