Everything Training Camp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jimmie wrote: View Post
    Raurtins won't make it just because he's Canadian. Tokenism isn't Masai's style. I'd guess both McKinnie and McDaniels to hedge bets at the 3/4. Andy Rautins can't cut it on D in the NBA, I don't think, but if he can, he could slip in there, I guess.
    Anthony Bennett

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      Anthony Bennett
      Former 1st overall pick with upside at position of need, with no real competition or disincentive to sign him.

Hard to compare that to a ~30 year old journeyman shooter, with several guys at the same position fighting for a spot, with serious tax implications to keeping too many camp invites.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
        Former 1st overall pick with upside at position of need, with no real competition or disincentive to sign him.

Hard to compare that to a ~30 year old journeyman shooter, with several guys at the same position fighting for a spot, with serious tax implications to keeping too many camp invites.
        well played

Comment

• http://hoopshype.com/2017/10/03/rapt...-and-more/amp/

What led to you signing with the Raptors and what do you feel you can bring to the team?

KJM:*It was amazing to get a call from Toronto because I was always a big*Vince Carter*fan, a big*DeMar DeRozan*fan, and I like the way they play. This is a team that’s already amazing, already a contender. It’s an amazing opportunity. I feel like I can bring defense, energy and a lot of athleticism. I want to provide a big spark coming off of the bench. I take a lot of pride in my defense; I’m going to be a flea, a tick, when I’m out there. I’ll challenge shots and be aggressive.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• I dont think KJ has even played yet... I want to see him next game

Comment

• I wonder if Bruno and Bebe retain their backup spots in the rotation for game 2...

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                I wonder if Bruno and Bebe retain their backup spots in the rotation for game 2...
                Don't think so. I could see Norm starting tonight. With Yak getting the majority of the back up C minutes. I think even Fred might play over Wright tonight.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                  Don't think so. I could see Norm starting tonight. With Yak getting the majority of the back up C minutes. I think even Fred might play over Wright tonight.

Hard to say. I wouldn't be surprised if we showcased Bebe early on - through the preseason and early season - just to remind the league we've got a cheap and productive 5-man up for grabs. And I think Bruno gets every opportunity to prove himself before OG comes back.

Comment

• I go with KJ for defense, hustle and upside and Rautins for experience, IQ, and shooting
                    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                    X