Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors vs LA Clippers - Mon Oct 2, 11pm Mountain (Tues 1am Eastern)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Agreed. People are crazy on here. He struggled like a couple times at first and then he was fine. It seems like people are just so obsessed with Van Vleet right now that they hate on Delon for no reason. He looked good both games in my opinion. Are you worried about our 3 point shooting at all? I just feel like if Kyle is gonna be the only one who can consistently hit 3's this 3 point offence we're trying isn't going to work out too well. Cause so far neither CJ nor Serge have shot the ball well.
    Not every vet is like Lowry who is ready to go full speed on the first preseason game. Most vets ease into it and use preseason as a warm up. Their shots will come around.

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      Yep people are crazy for having different opinions on the game and team. Just shut up and "chill". The 4 mediocre prospects on our bench will pull through.
      I think this forum would be far less interesting if there weren’t different viewpoints. Keep bringing the mail from your corner of your the world.

From my corner of the world think that of the 4 or 5 bench or depth guys that Wright , Freddy and either of Powell or Miles are solid. Poeltl and Siakam as second year pros have something to prove. You can see it as mediocrity or learning and improving in-season. If they are no better on April 15 than they are on October 16 then pass me the ketchup as they will indeed be mediocre.
      If not we’ll all be watching second round playoff games with slightly more confident knotted stomachs.
      Last edited by Demographic Shift; Thu Oct 5, 2017, 12:41 PM.
      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
      - TGO

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
        Yep people are crazy for having different opinions on the game and team. Just shut up and "chill". The 4 mediocre prospects on our bench will pull through.

Comment

Working...
        X