Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors vs LA Clippers - Mon Oct 2, 11pm Mountain (Tues 1am Eastern)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Preseason Game 2: Toronto Raptors vs LA Clippers - Mon Oct 2, 11pm Mountain (Tues 1am Eastern)

Game 1 Boxscore:

Game 2 Projected Starters:

Kyle
    DeMar
    Norm (maybe)
    Ibaka
    Jonas

vs

Beverley
    Rivers
    Gallo
    Blake
    Jordan

Notes:
    -Raps GM Bobby Webster was born and raised in Hawaii.

-The Raps 43 three point attempts in game 1 were more than we've attempted in a regular season or playoff game since Dwane Casey became head coach. Previous high was 39. We only had 35 or more four times in six years.

-OG likely not back till end of preseason (maybe last game) per Casey
    Last edited by Scraptor; Tue Oct 3, 2017, 06:51 AM.

For the record, the boxscore is wrong (even on NBA.com). There was a phantom sub in the boxscore where Delon and Powell came in for DD and KL about 7 minutes earlier than they actually did in the 1st Q (that is, 9 seconds into the game). So take 7 minutes off of their minutes played and add 7 minutes to the all stars. The other counting stats appear to be OK at least.

So, for example, there were a bunch of tweets/lines in stories about how Lowry scored 17 points in 16 minutes, when really it's Norm who managed that, while Lowry played 23 minutes (his efficiency is awesome anyway, and there's nothing wrong with his offence, but that particular factoid is wrong).

Just so no one gets misled about how much players played in that game.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

1 AM for a pre-season game. Holy. My dedication is really being tested here.

Comment

tDotted wrote: View Post
        1 AM for a pre-season game. Holy. My dedication is really being tested here.
        Yeah, I'll watch the 4th Q from last night (which I haven't seen yet) tonight, and save tonight's game for tomorrow.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Wait the games tonight!? I thought it was 1am on wednesday not 1am tuesday?
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Isn't the game Tuesday night? That's what the NBA app says

Comment

I'm pretty sure the game isn't until tomorrow night (or 1 AM Wednesday ET)
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                I'm pretty sure the game isn't until tomorrow night (or 1 AM Wednesday ET)
                Yea im really confused. Everywhere says 1am wed which is tomorrow night not tonight. Unless the time has been changed and they didn't update it
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I was going off this:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptors-2...ason-schedule/

If that's in error hopefully a mod can fix the title. Sorry everybody.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
                    I was going off this:

http://www.nba.com/raptors/raptors-2...ason-schedule/

If that's in error hopefully a mod can fix the title. Sorry everybody.
                    Yeah, I think that's just the team messing up by not changing the date when they fixed the time for the time zone. It will be Tuesday evening in Hawaii, but Wednesday morning here. That's supported by the current NBA.com schedule.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post

That's more dribbles above the free throw line than JV has had in his entire career.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Raps have used a motion offence for years. This isn't a new set.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Raps have used a motion offence for years. This isn't a new set.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            Doesn't show the link but

Brad Stevens playbook

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X