Preseason Game 3: Toronto @ Portland, October 5th, 10:00 PM ET, TSN2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    Delon has definitely looked terrible tonight.
    I don't get it. He's making some dumb decisions which is puzzling, since he's always been a really high IQ player.

Comment

• jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
      No he isnt

Comment

• Naw our defence is sooo bad. This looks to be more than just it being preseason to me, but we shall see.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• The price ain't Wright.

If your PG can't shoot then you're a complete liability on offense. Wright can defend but that's it. Rondo is a LOT better than Wright. But Rondo is a huge liability on offense because he can't shoot.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            I don't get it. He's making some dumb decisions which is puzzling, since he's always been a really high IQ player.
            My guess its preseason and that's the time to try some crazy shit, but it should stop once the season starts.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              But fred is not better
              jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
              No he isnt
              Yes he is.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Alvo >>> Bruno

Comment

I honestly think a lot of it is him having to play with the whole bench. And not our main bench guys either. He's been playing with bruno bebe and a lot of the guys vying for the 14th spot. He hasn't gotten a chance to play with actual good players since the preseason started. And then the one time he started he was going up against one of the best defenders in the league.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I honestly think a lot of it is him having to play with the whole bench. And not our main bench guys either. He's been playing with bruno bebe and a lot of the guys vying for the 14th spot. He hasn't gotten a chance to play with actual good players since the preseason started. And then the one time he started he was going up against one of the best defenders in the league.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Yes he is.

Comment

Yes he is.

Comment

• CJ Miles is preparing himself so he won’t just be carrying the mantle of Rudy Gay and Demare Carroll.

Derozan should realize by now that Ujiri got Miles because he is there to expand the floor for him especially because he still can’t shoot outside the 22 feet area.

Culture change has to start from SI’s no.36.

Comment

Yes he is.
                            Fred killing it against 3rd stringers in the preseason is what you're basing your decision off of? lol. Cause let's not act like Fred has gotten some big amount of minutes in the NBA in the past that you're basing this off of. Him being a better shooter don't mean shit. At his height he's gonna get murdered in this league and he proved that with the few minutes he got last season. He can't guard anyone and he used to get consistently blocked. I like Fred don't get me wrong, he's a decent player but let's chill out.

Comment

Yes he is.
                              LOOK Wright can kill it against third stringers too! LMAO!.

Comment

• 7 white guys on the court. Must be pre-season.

Comment

Working...
                                X