Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raps Preseason Gameday: Pistons vs Raps : 7PM Eastern : Lots of TSN Channels , 1,3,4,5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
    Rafeal arujo... Not even worst brazilian in raps history
    Yea Arujo was defs worse and I swear he was picked like 8th LMAO!!!! That was a BAAAADDDDD pick man.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
      sort of lost in all of this.....did anyone notice that Drummond (while still not playing better than Ross), hit all 6 of his free throws tonight?
      Yea he changed his form and it seems to be working really well. Good for him
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Everyone on here who's called me a DeRozan hater should read tonight's quick reaction.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
          Everyone on here who's called me a DeRozan hater should read tonight's quick reaction.
          You wrote the quick reaction?

Comment

Everyone on here who's called me a DeRozan hater should read tonight's quick reaction.
            We miss you Barolt

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
              You wrote the quick reaction?
              Yeah, I did tonight's quick reaction.

Comment

Yeah, I did tonight's quick reaction.
                LOL where have you been man? Since your boy TRoss got traded you just went MIA lol

Comment

• Where do we read this quick reaction thing?

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    Where do we read this quick reaction thing?
                    main page of RR

Comment

Yea Arujo was defs worse and I swear he was picked like 8th LMAO!!!! That was a BAAAADDDDD pick man.
                      You do know that Iggy got picked next, right? Facepalm.

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                        Rafeal arujo... Not even worst brazilian in raps history
                        You know what's the diff between the two? one is a bust(Araujo) and the other doesn't know how to play basketball.

There's no comparison at all. Bruno is by far the worst player in franchise history. Araujo started a few game for the Raps. He had a 20 rebounds game. Bruno on the other hand hasn't played meaningful mins in the NBA and this is his 4th year.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

LOL where have you been man? Since your boy TRoss got traded you just went MIA lol
                          Some people take it harder then others when their player gets traded...

Comment

Nah. I was mostly not posting before that already. I'm still learning to balance the writing and keeping a presence in other places. Also, spending time during games writing my own notes makes it harder to be active here.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                              It might have been a year ago actually but yeah, he was absolutely a pipe dream that most of us had given up on by the new year.
                              I remember the discussion (so Maury's not crazy) - was during / after the 2016 NCAA tournament, when Indiana knocked off Kentucky (which had a team that included Labissiere, Ulis, Murray, among others, before falling to North Carolina

Comment

My only concern is as soon as we hit a slump or a rough patch, we'll go right back to the ISO crap. Not to mention, Demar is going to shoot wayyyy more once the season starts.
                                "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
                                X