• Show
Clear All

yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
    OG is actually pretty good lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Slightly hobbled OG is still miles ahead of Bruno lol
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Did anyone notice that CJ has 27? I just checked the box score and I didn’t realize he scored that much.

Comment

It isn't a double digit victory without a Bebe three
        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bebe for 3!
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
            If they could just hit shots at a better clip we would be good.
            38% from three not good enough?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
              Did anyone notice that CJ has 27? I just checked the box score and I didn’t realize he scored that much.
              Didn't think it was that much but i'm not shocked. He hit a lot of 3's
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I think that the 6 days until the season opener will feel like 6 months for some posters.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                  It isn't a double digit victory without a Bebe three
                  And a Bruno dunk

Comment

Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    38% from three not good enough?
                    Oh lmao. I thought it was worse. I guess CJ saved us tonight. But he's a streaky shooter so when he's off he's usually pretty off. If he has a bad shooting night we might really struggle cause Norm doesn't seem to have improved his 3 point shot that much so we'd only have Serge and Kyle who can shoot the 3 well.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                      I think that the 6 days until the season opener will feel like 6 months for some posters.
                      Oh it will for me. That's for sure

Comment

• So anyone have bets that demar goes for 40 in game 1 and we have 12 assists?

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                          So anyone have bets that demar goes for 40 in game 1 and we have 12 assists?
                          Rope-a-dope

Comment

• Not sure if it'll show up in the box score but I think I only saw a single long 2 shot in the game

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              Not sure if it'll show up in the box score but I think I only saw a single long 2 shot in the game

Comment

• Machine wrote: View Post
                                So anyone have bets that demar goes for 40 in game 1 and we have 12 assists?
                                That's my biggest worry. He probably looked at his boxscore tonight and was like naw this can't continue into the regular season lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X