No announcement yet.

Final Game of Preseason: Raptors vs Bulls 13/10/17 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jv has been extremely impressive this preseason imo. Never seen him look this good on both ends.

Comment

ogi wrote: View Post
      Jv has been extremely impressive this preseason imo. Never seen him look this good on both ends.
      Couldn't agree more. And people wanted to start Jakob lmao.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I can see the bench struggling at times this season.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Chicago looks better than Detroit lol
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

hotfuzz wrote: View Post
            I can see the bench struggling at times this season.
            Oh for sure. Especially if you don't have one of Lowry or Demar with them

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
              Oh for sure. Especially if you don't have one of Lowry or Demar with them
              I donno if these all bench lineups are a thing caseys just tryin to check out or if he plans to consistently use them.

Comment

Jakob could never start. He's too weak still

Comment

Watching Miles shoot is incredibly satisfying
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Cj miles is as advertised and then some.

Comment

Cj miles is as advertised and then some.
                      Agreed! He dribbles way better than I thought and can actually finish. Looks much better off the bench.

Comment

CJ Miles

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                          Jakob could never start. He's too weak still
                          Yup. He's painfully soft down low, and it's a huge problem on the glass.

Comment

He is absolutely beasting. Love it.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              Yup. He's painfully soft down low, and it's a huge problem on the glass.
                              I don't like to say soft because soft to me means you're afraid of contact and don't like to be down there, but I find he's just too weak to handle the contact. Pretty much I don't find he shies away from contact. When he gets stronger or maybe I should say if he gets stronger he should be fine.

Comment

I'm a bit disappointed in Powell's 3 point shot. I thought he would have shown a lot more improvement in that part of his game.

Comment

Working...
                                X