Final Game of Preseason: Raptors vs Bulls 13/10/17 8 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    I don't like to say soft because soft to me means you're afraid of contact and don't like to be down there, but I find he's just too weak to handle the contact. Pretty much I don't find he shies away from contact. When he gets stronger or maybe I should say if he gets stronger he should be fine.
    The way he "boxes out" very much suggests he does not like contact. It looks like he doesn't want to put a body on someone or has no clue how. Both are somewhat alarming possibilities. And he tends to get bullied in the post, though that my indeed just be due to not being too strong.

*He's still a solid player, just really lacking in that area. Still tougher than Bebe, both physically and mentally.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
      The way he "boxes out" very much suggests he does not like contact. It looks like he doesn't want to put a body on someone or has no clue how. Both are somewhat alarming possibilities. And he tends to get bullied in the post, though that my indeed just be due to not being too strong.

*He's still a solid player, just really lacking in that area. Still tougher than Bebe, both physically and mentally.
      I guess you're right. But that's the thing, he's still way less soft than Bebe so he still should be playing ahead of him
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

I don't wanna jinx it but demars effort on d seems to have improved

Comment

Yak has been so soft I'm wishing we drafted Skal.

Comment

I guess you're right. But that's the thing, he's still way less soft than Bebe so he still should be playing ahead of him
            Yeah, Poeltl should be the 3rd big.

And if Anunoby can find his way and contribute this season, we'll actually have a big 3-4 we can use.

Comment

I don't know how anyone can say Pascal's defence is good lmao. He literally fights through no screen ever.
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Finally a foul call on Felicio. That guy is fouling in some way on just about every play. I don't think he had been whistled once.

Comment

Omg, they actually passed it to Valanciunas when he had his man sealed in the paint

Comment

Siakam's shot doesn't look close. Ugly.

Comment

I don't know how anyone can say Pascal's defence is good lmao. He literally fights through no screen ever.
                      That's cause raps switch every screen and roll but ones with JV.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Is Justin Holiday on PEDs?

Comment

A healthy 24 3's in the first half. So apparent that they are sticking to the 3 or the key shots that it seemed so weird when demar launched just one long two.

Comment

Chicago actually doesn't look anywhere close to as bad as I thought they would.

Comment

It almost looks like Casey has said he'll fine them if they take a shot other than that.

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                                That's cause raps switch every screen and roll but ones with JV.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                                Yea but he didn't fight through one that involved JV and not only that, he's just forever lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X