Game #1: Chicago Bulls 100 - Toronto Raptors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rocwell wrote: View Post
    "Mirotic was taken to the hospital Tuesday after their shoving altercation during practice ended with an alleged cheap shot from Portis to Mirotic’s face, league sources told The Vertical. Mirotic is undergoing tests, but is expected to be out for the foreseeable future, league sources said.

"

Well I hope that puts to bed any future discussion of why the Raptors didn't take Portis in the draft.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
      I still hate both teams but am really interested in seeing how their roster changes play out. I think the Celtics are currently overrated and people are actually sleeping on the Cavs. They're going to be better than last year.
      Everyone is talkin about Irving and Gordon "Mr. Overrated" Hayward. The new player to watch in Boston is Tatum. I think he has a chance to be special.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Well I hope that puts to bed any future discussion of why the Raptors didn't take Portis in the draft.
        Yeah. Portis is a very lucky man if this shit happened in Toronto. Canadian assault causing bodily injury charge is nothing to worry about, he'll spend max 90 days in jail. Illinois' aggravated battery is felony and carries 2-5 years jail sentence(simple battery up to 1 year). Uh oh!

Comment

"Mirotic was taken to the hospital Tuesday after their shoving altercation during practice ended with an alleged cheap shot from Portis to Mirotic’s face, league sources told The Vertical. Mirotic is undergoing tests, but is expected to be out for the foreseeable future, league sources said.
          Culture.

We take for granted the kind we got here

#Raptors4Life

Comment

Yeah. Portis is a very lucky man if this shit happened in Toronto. Canadian assault causing bodily injury charge is nothing to worry about, he'll spend max 90 days in jail. Illinois' aggravated battery is felony and carries 2-5 years jail sentence(simple battery up to 1 year). Uh oh!
            Well Portis is wealthy enough to hire a good lawyer if necessary and will end up getting some probation/community service (if he pleas) He will be fine. The question is how much of a suspension will the Bulls give him, how much will the league give him on top of that including a hefty fine and which team will Portis be traded too.

Comment

I don't think there assault charges filed in a situation where 2 union pro athletes scrap in practice unless it's a severe attack...wait and see I guess
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                I don't think there assault charges filed in a situation where 2 union pro athletes scrap in practice unless it's a severe attack...wait and see I guess
                According to one source it was a cheap shot by Bobby... here is the video..

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Nah, it's just like any other assault. It's up to the victim to file the complaint. Canadian indictable offences don't need victim's complaint though. Prosecutors can purse charges based on police evidence.

Anyway.. Portis and that guy with broken face won't play in Toronto! RIP Bulls.

Comment

Lebron is playing tonight

Comment

any stream for cavs c's?

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                        any stream for cavs c's?
                        http://buffstreamz.com/watch/nba-2.php

Comment

omg

Comment

Hayward's leg is done