Game #1: Chicago Bulls 100 - Toronto Raptors 117

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    JV always shows up in big matchups, let’s see how he handles Embiid, who is basically unguardable.
    We might have to throw Bebe into this game and hope he swats some of his shots away.

Comment

JV always shows up in big matchups, let’s see how he handles Embiid, who is basically unguardable.
      We might have to throw Bebe into this game and hope he swats some of his shots away.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        I really hope your joking but I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. Please use pink font when making a statement like this.

Comment

I really hope your joking but I can’t tell if you’re being sarcastic. Please use pink font when making a statement like this.
          I am serious, we are going to throw everything but the kitchen sink to stop that guy.

Comment

Embiid is jacked. He'll tear Bebe a new one if he gets matched up with him

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I doubt he plays... The Sixers don't have another back to back until November 30th. I'm guessing they'll ease him in.

Simmons is going to be a tough guard anyways. We'll need to see some real effort from Serge.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                  I don't want to get too hyped, but honestly, who was the last Raptors rookie to show that kind of feel for the game in his debut?

The only other Raps to put up 9 points and 2 assists in their career-opening games were Vince, MoPete, and Damon Stoudamire. Jose had 5/3, DeMar 8/1.

It will be so awesome if he proves to be a rookie standout.

Comment

Was I seeing things, I'm pretty sure bebe now has a tattoo on his face, under his right eye
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                        I don't want to get too hyped, but honestly, who was the last Raptors rookie to show that kind of feel for the game in his debut?

The only other Raps to put up 9 points and 2 assists in their career-opening games were Vince, MoPete, and Damon Stoudamire. Jose had 5/3, DeMar 8/1.

It will be so awesome if he proves to be a rookie standout.
                        Coming off injury too, which limited his minutes and probably conditioning and readiness. Incredibly hyped for this guy.

Comment

• Good W. A little worried that the starting lineup struggled against this Bulls team. On to the next one.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I got a headache after 20 seconds. The shtick is getting old.

Comment

Working...
                                X