Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True or False 2017-18

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Maury wrote: View Post
    False (not enough minutes, otherwise he would)

    Kyle plays >70 games
    True.

    True or False: Ibaka will block more shots than he did last year (he had 124, lowest since his rookie season).

    Comment


    • #17
      planetmars wrote: View Post
      True.

      True or False: Ibaka will block more shots than he did last year (he had 124, lowest since his rookie season).
      False. Though if JV is traded for a forward and Serge moves to centre, his block numbers could improve.

      True or false: Masai makes a trade before the deadline.
      It's the Spicy Show! Time to cook.

      Comment


      • #18
        Scraptor wrote: View Post
        False. Though if JV is traded for a forward and Serge moves to centre, his block numbers could improve.

        True or false: Masai makes a trade before the deadline.
        False

        True or false

        Kyle lowrys playoff performance is finally just as good or better than his regular season
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #19
          KeonClark wrote: View Post
          False

          True or false

          Kyle lowrys playoff performance is finally just as good or better than his regular season
          False, though I don't believe the dropoff will be as substantial this season.

          True or False - Jonas Valanciunas is still on the team exactly this time next season.
          That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

          Comment


          • #20
            Other Scott wrote: View Post
            False, though I don't believe the dropoff will be as substantial this season.

            True or False - Jonas Valanciunas is still on the team exactly this time next season.
            Firstly, thanks for citing me


            And true, he finally has a bounce back season and makes a big leap. His contract becomes a steal.

            True or false - Derozan makes it to the all nba team again
            Abbas wrote:

            First of all i was my own source

            Comment


            • #21
              Abbas wrote: View Post
              Firstly, thanks for citing me


              And true, he finally has a bounce back season and makes a big leap. His contract becomes a steal.

              True or false - Derozan makes it to the all nba team again
              False. Feels like too much Raptors bias for some reason. And these selections are voted in by sports writers. I think Harden, RW, Curry, Irving, Paul and Wall get in as guards.

              True or False: Casey will coach in the ASG this year.

              Comment


              • #22
                planetmars wrote: View Post

                True or False: Casey will coach in the ASG this year.
                True, the man is a legend

                True of False: Jonas averages more than 13 points 11 rebounds and 1 assist and 1 block a game
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                Comment


                • #23
                  thead wrote: View Post
                  True, the man is a legend

                  True of False: Jonas averages more than 13 points 11 rebounds and 1 assist and 1 block a game
                  False.

                  T or F: Jonas is on the team at the end of the season.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                    False.

                    T or F: Jonas is on the team at the end of the season.
                    True - Masai's shown a reluctance to shake things up too drastically mid-season (Ibaka aside).

                    T/F - Matt Moore walks around with a pickle up his ass.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Nilanka wrote: View Post
                      True - Masai's shown a reluctance to shake things up too drastically mid-season (Ibaka aside).

                      T/F - Matt Moore walks around with a pickle up his ass.
                      True. When he farts people often say "is...is that dill I smell?"

                      T/f: Lowry and DeRozan believe they are capable of beating the cavs 4 times out of 7 in may
                      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        True. When he farts people often say "is...is that dill I smell?"

                        T/f: Lowry and DeRozan believe they are capable of beating the cavs 4 times out of 7 in may
                        False. In May Lowry and DeRozan stand outside the Cavs locker room with Sharpies waiting for Lebron to sign their new 15's.

                        T/F: Norm clearly establishes himself as the permanent starting wing over Miles by Christmastime.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          S.R. wrote: View Post

                          T/F: Norm clearly establishes himself as the permanent starting wing over Miles by Christmastime.
                          Ah True...and not necessarily because he is any better... Miles just fits nicely in that role

                          True or False: Kyle Lowry will have a 50 point game this year under the new offense
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            thead wrote: View Post
                            Ah True...and not necessarily because he is any better... Miles just fits nicely in that role

                            True or False: Kyle Lowry will have a 50 point game this year under the new offense
                            False. Kyles season high will be 41

                            True or false: ibaka and or Valanciunas get serious all star consideration in the most shallow forward pool in possibly eastern conference history
                            It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X