X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    Ah True...and not necessarily because he is any better... Miles just fits nicely in that role

True or False: Kyle Lowry will have a 50 point game this year under the new offense
    False. Kyles season high will be 41

True or false: ibaka and or Valanciunas get serious all star consideration in the most shallow forward pool in possibly eastern conference history

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post

T/F: Norm clearly establishes himself as the permanent starting wing over Miles by Christmastime.
    Ah True...and not necessarily because he is any better... Miles just fits nicely in that role

True or False: Kyle Lowry will have a 50 point game this year under the new offense

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    True. When he farts people often say "is...is that dill I smell?"

T/f: Lowry and DeRozan believe they are capable of beating the cavs 4 times out of 7 in may
    False. In May Lowry and DeRozan stand outside the Cavs locker room with Sharpies waiting for Lebron to sign their new 15's.

T/F: Norm clearly establishes himself as the permanent starting wing over Miles by Christmastime.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    True - Masai's shown a reluctance to shake things up too drastically mid-season (Ibaka aside).

T/F - Matt Moore walks around with a pickle up his ass.
    True. When he farts people often say "is...is that dill I smell?"

T/f: Lowry and DeRozan believe they are capable of beating the cavs 4 times out of 7 in may

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    False.

T or F: Jonas is on the team at the end of the season.
    True - Masai's shown a reluctance to shake things up too drastically mid-season (Ibaka aside).

T/F - Matt Moore walks around with a pickle up his ass.

Leave a comment:

• Shaolin Fantastic
    replied
    thead wrote: View Post
    True, the man is a legend

True of False: Jonas averages more than 13 points 11 rebounds and 1 assist and 1 block a game
    False.

T or F: Jonas is on the team at the end of the season.

Leave a comment:

• thead
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

True or False: Casey will coach in the ASG this year.
    True, the man is a legend

True of False: Jonas averages more than 13 points 11 rebounds and 1 assist and 1 block a game

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    Firstly, thanks for citing me

And true, he finally has a bounce back season and makes a big leap. His contract becomes a steal.

True or false - Derozan makes it to the all nba team again
    False. Feels like too much Raptors bias for some reason. And these selections are voted in by sports writers. I think Harden, RW, Curry, Irving, Paul and Wall get in as guards.

True or False: Casey will coach in the ASG this year.

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    Other Scott wrote: View Post
    False, though I don't believe the dropoff will be as substantial this season.

True or False - Jonas Valanciunas is still on the team exactly this time next season.
    Firstly, thanks for citing me

And true, he finally has a bounce back season and makes a big leap. His contract becomes a steal.

True or false - Derozan makes it to the all nba team again

Leave a comment:

• Other Scott
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    False

True or false

Kyle lowrys playoff performance is finally just as good or better than his regular season
    False, though I don't believe the dropoff will be as substantial this season.

True or False - Jonas Valanciunas is still on the team exactly this time next season.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    False. Though if JV is traded for a forward and Serge moves to centre, his block numbers could improve.

True or false: Masai makes a trade before the deadline.
    False

True or false

Kyle lowrys playoff performance is finally just as good or better than his regular season

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post
    True.

True or False: Ibaka will block more shots than he did last year (he had 124, lowest since his rookie season).
    False. Though if JV is traded for a forward and Serge moves to centre, his block numbers could improve.

True or false: Masai makes a trade before the deadline.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    False (not enough minutes, otherwise he would)

Kyle plays >70 games
    True.

True or False: Ibaka will block more shots than he did last year (he had 124, lowest since his rookie season).

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    jerome wrote: View Post
    True

T/F: Bruno makes it to Shaqtin a fool >3 times
    False (not enough minutes, otherwise he would)

Kyle plays >70 games

Leave a comment:

• jerome
    replied
    tDotted wrote: View Post
    True

T/F: Boston would lose to us in a playoff series
    True

T/F: Bruno makes it to Shaqtin a fool >3 times

Leave a comment:

Working...
X