Game #2: Philadelphia 76ers 94 - Toronto Raptors 128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 007 wrote: View Post
    Next two games will show us how committed they are to the new stuff, as of right now at least. It is definitely great though.
    You're right. i want to see them do this against good teams and when we're having a rough patch. That's when we'll know if they're for real
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Last edited by rocwell; Sat Oct 21, 2017, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
        So far, this is my favorite Raptors team ever. Love the team work and I love watching the bench guys do work.

Why didn't Casey change his philosophy a couple years ago? Why did it take 3+ seasons?
        Still too early for me to anoint this team as my favorite (2014 still holds that crown). Will have to see these guys play more games, especially against some more adversity. Having said that, this has been the most fun for the 1st two games to a season ever.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
          Still too early for me to anoint this team as my favorite (2014 still holds that crown). Will have to see these guys play more games, especially against some more adversity. Having said that, this has been the most fun for the 1st two games to a season ever.
          Zactly... so far!

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
            You're right. i want to see them do this against good teams and when we're having a rough patch. That's when we'll know if they're for real
            Let's not get it twisted. The first 2 games doesn't tell us how good the Raps are and the next 2 won't tell us how bad they are. It's way too early for any of that talk, it's a long season. Let's see where we're at after Christmas at least to make any judgements. #perspective

Comment

Let's not get it twisted. The first 2 games doesn't tell us how good the Raps are and the next 2 won't tell us how bad they are. It's way too early for any of that talk, it's a long season. Let's see where we're at after Christmas at least to make any judgements. #perspective
              Agreed
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So far, this is my favorite Raptors team ever. Love the team work and I love watching the bench guys do work.

Why didn't Casey change his philosophy a couple years ago? Why did it take 3+ seasons?
                tDotted wrote: View Post

"Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth."
                - Mike Tyson

This has two meanings... We didn't change our plan till we got punched in the mouth, repeatedly. Also, hopefully we can stick to this new plan even if we get punched in the mouth.

Comment

• Comment

• We're really calling tonight's game DeRozan's flu game eh? lol
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The guy scores at will at this point

Comment

• Lol early days but kinda funny to see 6 of our players over .300 WS/48

Comment

• Raptors are reall deep at the Center position.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            Delon is such a good defender man. I did not expect him to be this good
                            Yeah. Wait till he's had 40 or 50 games of consistent minutes under his belt.

Comment

Yeah, I think we can start drawing conclusions at about 20 games, 1/4 season. Before then there is too much noise.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                Lol early days but kinda funny to see 6 of our players over .300 WS/48
                                Yeah, small sample size stats are fun. Lowry is currently posting the best TS% and AST% of his entire career, and is 8th in the team in WS/48. Weee!
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                                X