No announcement yet.

Game #2: Philadelphia 76ers 94 - Toronto Raptors 128

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man, I wish Markelle Fultz the best but watching him shoot foul shots you have to wonder how he went #1. Maybe Danny Ainge saw his form at a workout and promptly traded down.
    It's like historically bad.

Comment

• Not Shaq bad but yeah

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
        Man, I wish Markelle Fultz the best but watching him shoot foul shots you have to wonder how he went #1. Maybe Danny Ainge saw his form at a workout and promptly traded down.
        Apparently he has a shoulder issue.

Comment

• Seems they are getting concerned in Philly (I would too!)...6 issues raised in report after game ...

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2..._the_toro.html

Comment

• Simmons will be good but the lack of a jumper limits his effectiveness. Fultz can't shoot right now either - if it's his shoulder then they should shut him down. Again, the biggest problem is that they continue to insist on building around a guy who can't get on the floor. They should have moved Embiid. Most overrated player in the league. You can't win centered around a player who plays 30 games a season when you're lucky. Some sucker GM would have sold the farm for him.

Comment

Man, I wish Markelle Fultz the best but watching him shoot foul shots you have to wonder how he went #1. Maybe Danny Ainge saw his form at a workout and promptly traded down.
              Oh boy. He's bad. Lonzo Ball and DSJ on the other hand looks like future all stars. And i'm a big fan of Tatum and Fox too.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                Simmons will be good but the lack of a jumper limits his effectiveness. Fultz can't shoot right now either - if it's his shoulder then they should shut him down. Again, the biggest problem is that they continue to insist on building around a guy who can't get on the floor. They should have moved Embiid. Most overrated player in the league. You can't win centered around a player who plays 30 games a season when you're lucky. Some sucker GM would have sold the farm for him.
                They also seem to have this propensity to draft their really high draft choices who are injured at draft time. Both Nerlens Noel and Embiid were such...and why they were passed on by others. I am all for taking chances but doing so within the top 4-5 is really dicey. Just cannot make mistakes at the top of the draft. Real pity with Embiid...such talent...I don't know if he'd fetch much anymore with the new contract.

Comment

Just bizarre for a 'top guard' to be shooting like that. Glad to see BC (at least partially, given the incredible depth of this draft class). whiff on another 1st pick, Sixers would be hot on our heals if he'd hit it out of the park.

I'm sure he'll be fine, but there will be more process trusting required.

Comment

• Hope JV is fine.. anyone know if the MRI was negative?

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      Hope JV is fine.. anyone know if the MRI was negative?
                      raptorsrepublic.com/2017/10/22/jonas-valanciunas-ankle-sprain-traveling-team/

The Toronto Raptors announced Sunday that center Jonas Valanciunas is out with a sprained left ankle, nothing more. Valanciunas is on the road with the team for their six-game trip and will be evaluated “on a regular basis,” so he said essentially game-to-game. He does not currently require crutches or a walking boot, but the swelling is pronounced.

Comment

• Embiid or no Embiid, this team is utter trash.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Embiid or no Embiid, this team is utter trash.
                          #trusttheprocess
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                          X