No announcement yet.

Game #3: Toronto Raptors 97 - San Antonio Spurs 101

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also - after watching last night, I'm seriously thinking that Demar is the only player on the team allowed to shoot a 2-pt shot from further than 10 feet.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
      Lost in all of the noise last night was the horseshit whistle the Raps got all night. Started at the tip, went through right until the end of the game. Seriously, what the eff was up with that? Me thinks at least one of those refs is legit terrified of Pop.
      I commented on it early. One great way to put the Raps in deep trouble is early and often calls on JV or in the case of last night, Ibaka. The refs seems to have a few blatantly terrible phantom calls last night, one on Ibaka (I think it was his 4th) was absolutely horrawful.

Comment

Lost in all of the noise last night was the horseshit whistle the Raps got all night. Started at the tip, went through right until the end of the game. Seriously, what the eff was up with that? Me thinks at least one of those refs is legit terrified of Pop.
        I keep saying it but everybody wants to bury their heads in the sand I guess. The halftime 2 they took away was the opposite scenario of the terrence ross 2 they took away vs Sacramento. The fact it didn't go our way this time is alarming
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I keep saying it but everybody wants to bury their heads in the sand I guess. The halftime 2 they took away was the opposite scenario of the terrence ross 2 they took away vs Sacramento. The fact it didn't go our way this time is alarming
          I had the game on mute so maybe I don't get the conspiracy over that shot. To me it felt like the ball left Powell's hand after the clock went to 0 and not giving them the basket was the right call. Unless of course the clock started too fast or something.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            I had the game on mute so maybe I don't get the conspiracy over that shot. To me it felt like the ball left Powell's hand after the clock went to 0 and not giving them the basket was the right call. Unless of course the clock started too fast or something.
            The clock started like 0.7 seconds too early. Powell would've gotten the shot off on time if the refs stuck to the rule of the clock not starting until someone touches it.

Comment

Also - after watching last night, I'm seriously thinking that Demar is the only player on the team allowed to shoot a 2-pt shot from further than 10 feet.
              I really don't like that Ibaka isn't taking mid range shots at all. If I see him take one more deep three I'm going to flip

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                The clock started like 0.7 seconds too early. Powell would've gotten the shot off on time if the refs stuck to the rule of the clock not starting until someone touches it.
                Oh okay thanks.. yeah bullshit call then. I guess since it wasn't in the last 2 mins of the game it can't be reviewed by the league office. But yeah that sucks.

Comment

• I saw quite a bit that I liked last night and it's this.

We will be a competitive team for the next three years

Wright, Powell, Anunoby, and Yak are the future
                  For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    I saw quite a bit that I liked last night and it's this.

We will be a competitive team for the next three years

Wright, Powell, Anunoby, and Yak are the future
                    These guys give me hope that we can continue PAST 3 years. They all look they could be future starters, maybe an all star in the bunch (the youngest one)

Comment

These guys give me hope that we can continue PAST 3 years. They all look they could be future starters, maybe an all star in the bunch (the youngest one)
                      Opening night Roster 2021

PG: Wright
                      SG: Powell
                      SF: DeRozan (or Wiggins when he decides to come home)
                      PF: Anunoby
                      C: Poeltl
                      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                        Opening night Roster 2021

PG: Wright
                        SG: Powell
                        SF: DeRozan (or Wiggins when he decides to come home)
                        PF: Anunoby
                        C: Poeltl
                        Don't forget rj barrett who makes powell our 6th man

Comment

• I'm not sold we have any future all-stars, but I admit a lot can happen between now and 2021.

I want Wright to become this generation's Chaucy Billups. A crazy effective PG who is going to win us games with his brain, rather than his athleticism.

Loving the Euro-step though.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I'm not sold we have any future all-stars, but I admit a lot can happen between now and 2021.

I want Wright to become this generation's Chaucy Billups. A crazy effective PG who is going to win us games with his brain, rather than his athleticism.

Loving the Euro-step though.
                            It's more than likely we don't have any future all stars, but it's a lot more fun to hope we do!

#OGYouDontKnowMe

Comment

It's more than likely we don't have any future all stars, but it's a lot more fun to hope we do!

#OGYouDontKnowMe
                              You down with Anunoby?

Yeah, you know me!

Comment

• Raptors have taken fewest short-mid range, and 4th fewest long 2s so far as per zach lowe

https://mobile.twitter.com/ZachLowe_...69939773562882

Comment

Working...
                                X